I'm new here :)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Oyo

16 Juli 2003
Warendorf, NRW
Website besuchen
Hi, I'm Oyo, I like metal and such.

Sheisdark told me to join this forum. I'm from Florida, but I'm moving to Nordrhein/Westfalla in September.

Hmm, Hi. I can't make it to Wacken this year unfortunately, hopefully next year ^_^

Also, check out my flash animation please http://www.oyointhebox.com/nokturnal.html

I just have to force myself to start posting here, otherwise I'll never "Get around to it" Pardon the stupid thread :)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
hi
im dotti :p
yeah it looks good :)
my speakers are a bit quiet...but it sounds good :D

im @ wacken this yr...but ill probably see ya next :D:)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
actually..its not finished!! the middle chick is played with her flute :rolleyes: ....its fuucking brilliant :D:D:D

Oyo

16 Juli 2003
Warendorf, NRW
Website besuchen
I used to post on the Vintersorg board semi-frequently, until the whole argument with Vintersorg over MP3's.. I then got overwhelmed by the fanboyism and stopped posting there. I still read it sometimes though ^_^

I post.. and by post I mean post a lot, on the Opeth/Off-topic section (Not the Opeth section though.. again too much fanboyism :( )

Also, can one not post images on this board? No offense to you guys, but.. this is causing me to shed many a tears :'(

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Oyo
I'm not japanese at all.

I adore anime though, I'm coming to like it quite a lot more as I find many new series that I just love :)

If you like anime, have you been to www.animesuki.com yet? Best way to get anime, ever :)

WOOHOO!! THANK YOU FOR JOINING THIS FORUM! :D

FINALLY AN INTERESTING MEMBER!!

oh...um...sorry people....:D

What are some of your fave animes?

Oyo

16 Juli 2003
Warendorf, NRW
Website besuchen
Hm, favourite anime. Some of my favorite series are:

Azumange Daioh
Outlaw Star
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop (I know those last two are so cliche)
Kannon
Scrapped Princess (I haven't finished this yet, but it's shaping up to be AMAZING, get it on animesuki... now)

Oyo

16 Juli 2003
Warendorf, NRW
Website besuchen
With animesuki getting series is no problem *g*

I like movies... but I can never get as immersed in movies as I can in series'. By the end of a series you know all the characters so well and you're so very sad to see the series end :(

Have you seen Battle Royale? My friend told me it's really good and I told her "O yeah I'll have to check that out.." I finally got it downloaded and it didn't work.. wondering now whether it's worth the effort.

I've only seen really mainstream/cliche movies. Vampire Hunter D, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop movie, etc. :\ Good movies though *g*

O yeah, I liked the cowboy bebop series a lot also