I'm Fuckin Depressed!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Go somewhere else, get away from the usual bullshit. Do something fun. Meet new and interesting people. Or drink heavily.

Seriously, you have to get away from the bullshit that's dragging you down...whatever it is.

Shadowlord

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2002
Hamburg
I don't exactly know how to explain in english... Everybody wants to annoy me... nothing works here... I'm dammit alone here... the Wacken forum... can't go here much argh everything is wrong... :(

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Sometimes, when I get really pissed off, I drive somewhere, and intentionally get myself lost. Then, I'm too busy trying to figure out how to get home to worry about other people and all their bullshit. :)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Realise that life and humankind are stupid. Nothing will help. Then laugh at the stupidity of it all, and play Final Fantasy games.

Did I mention avoid human contact?

and as Warthog said...drink heavily

Shadowlord

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2002
Hamburg
Well... not that easy... I'm still going to school... Can't just get away from those damn assholes there. :mad:

But thanks, really, I have to try something... and to play Final Fantasy. ;)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
sorry...it's spelt presumptuous

presumptuous

\Pre*sump"tu*ous\ (?; 135), a. [L. praesumptuosus: cf. F. pr['e]somptueux, OF. also presumptuous. See Presumption.] 1. Full of presumption; presuming; overconfident or venturesome; audacious; rash; taking liberties unduly; arrogant; insolent; as, a presumptuous commander; presumptuous conduct.