I'm back.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I'm back home (as of yesterday) from the hospital.I had my appendix removed last Sat. morning.They released me Sun. morning.I was up all night Sun. with severe stomach pains & vomiting.I was readmitted into the hospital Mon. & I found out the my bowels shut down(couldn't digest anything).I was very de-hydrated when I went in.They had to feed me through a IV the 1st night.They stuck a tube down my nose to my stomach to suck all the gunk out.I was moved up to solid foods Wed. night & I was released yesterday.I'm still in pain.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
ouch :(:(:(
hope you get well VERY VERY soon :)
and i hope your well enough to come to wacken :) :)

get well real soon, mate :)

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
If nothing else, take notes on your experiences, there's enough material there for at least a few death metal songs! :D

Glad to see you're doing better now though...remember to relax a bit so you can heal up before Wacken!

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by LooseCannon
Nothing,& I mean NOTHING will keep me from Wacken.I have that Russian stubborn streak.Or I'm just too stupid to stay down.

*giggling* Us (part) cossacks have spirit :D

WOW! :eek: I'm so glad you're better and frankly, better it happened now.

Plus you never did tell us what you got for you birthday in Canada ;)