I'm a killer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
On my way home from the laundry room I met a neighbour using the room next to mine.

"Are you afraid of spiders?" She asked.

"Noo." I said, thinking somethin galong the line of "Oh my little lady, are you scared?"

"Can you please kill the one in my laundry room for me?"

"Sure thing."

Anyone seen "Lord of the rings" recently?
The scene where Merry and Pippin set fire to a big ass fire works of the dragon, just when the tent flies off, Pippin screams like a little girl.
You can picture that right?
That how I felt like screaming when I saw this huge fucking monster on the floor!
I wanted to leave the room and tell the lady to hire a fucking hunter with a shot gun...

Never in my entire life have I seen a spider in the wild of that size!
Not even the water spiders in Ohio came close to this fucker!

Well, I couldn't back down now.
And there's no chance in hell I was stepping on that sucker!
So, I grabbed the mop and started swinging, it took a good five strokes to kill the bastard.

Imagine a huge man with a huge fist.
Take that size, add eight legs to it.

From "toe to toe" my guess is that the damn spider was at least 10 centimeters, the body at least 3 to 4 centimeters.

It's no way that was a Swedish spider, it either escaped from someone keeping spiders or came along in a banana box or something.

I'm guessing I'll have nightmares from this.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
It won't help at all, but I'm pretty sure that I'd have terrible nightmares from that as well....

Last time that I had a big bug in my room, it was a huge bee, and I didn't dare to kill it, so the vacuum cleaner had to suck it alive :rolleyes:

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
you big sissy. for fucks sake it wasn't even a huntsman. spiders are one of the least scary things on earth. fundamentalist christians being the most scary thing.

spiders and bugs swarmed in my old flat. I lived beside them peacefully. I slept next to cobwebs. I figured they had as much right to be there as I did.

Evíga

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Homburg (Saar)
www.last.fm
LOL. I couldn't stop laughing when I read that :D
My respect you made it alive!

A year ago or something 'bout that I had moth in my room. It was so big, you can't imagine. It's shadow looked like a Boeing 747.

Evíga

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Zombi schrieb:
you big sissy. for fucks sake it wasn't even a huntsman. spiders are one of the least scary things on earth.

I think I would have ran away really hard, good bye neighbour, spiders are fucking nasty!

Zombi schrieb:
fundamentalist christians being the most scary thing.

where exactly are you in the line between spiders and fundamentalist christians?

A while a go for an experiment they tested if the black widow could survive in the Netherlands, and it could! Her poison wouldn't be as strong as it is now, but I don't even want to think about crossing paths with a black widow.