Illegal Substances ;-)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Discussion" wurde erstellt von Guest, 14. Juli 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

To anybody who has been before, is it pretty easy to get hold of some cannabis at the festival, as I do not want to risk bringing it from the UK through customs.

Also, how leniant are the security about people smoking joints at the festival? Is it cool? Cheers.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

hm.... when you come by car to the festival... well... there are some nice people with some nice dogs searching for some nice things... no idea about whats going on on the campground...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

No problems with this on the campground.... smoke your joint and be happy! ;-)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool, will it be easy to buy from somebody once in the site?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

@hellion
    hey guy! if you dont wann abring your own stuff to the festival, you just have to look for some smokers, believe me there are lots ;-). if you ask them nice im sure they will invite you to smoke a joint with em. and ifyou cant see those poeple.....just follow the smell ;-)
    cheers

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I ideally want to find somebody to find about half oz to buy. DO u think there will be people dealing?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

there are definitely poeple dealing! I was offered some pot last year. If you come through Hamburg you can also buy some there. Hamburg is the german drug city number one! you can get everything there. But be careful as hell when you approach Wacken, police is around everywhere.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Wat ne Diskussion...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

is doch wichtig!!!!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe I will smoke some Kinderriegels!!!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

PERKELE

Diese Seite empfehlen