If you like Edguy...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
you might be interested in reading my review of the Australian tour as they are also playing WOA and it will give you an idea of what to expect.

Be warned, it's a lengthy 4500 words, so
if you're like me and rather look at pictures, fear not! There are heaps of photos, too.

http://www.metal-rules.com/concerts/edguy/EdguyAus/edguydownunder.htm

I've heard a rumour that they will be playing before Blind Guardian on Saturday night but As with rumours you never know how reliable they are.

I hope you enjoy it.

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
It's moved across the road and under the cinemas now. It's roomier now, but it doesn't look like they have more stock.

Still, it keeps the metal coming to Sydney so I'm not complaining.

Did you pick anything good up when you were at Utopia?

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hi, Brat!! Are Vanishing Point from Australia? I thought I'd never seen an Australian band but it seems like I have!! (I saw them with Gamma Ray and Sonata Arctica last year) Cheers!

Metalion

12 Mai 2002
Norway
www.angelfire.com
Yeah, I bought a great deal of stuff at UTOPIA...... Also at that small shop inside the cinema thing.....

And in Melbourne at XTREME AGGRESSION....

U was in Australia for 5 months so I got a lot of stuff

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
S&L, yes Vanishing Point are Australian - great bunch of guys. They live in Melbourne, so I don't get to see them much :( Awesome band!

Metalion, I remember that little shop in the cinema complex-it sold heaps of merchandise, but no music....that whole building is different now. Sounds like you scored heaps :D