I’d like to clear up a thing…

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Pallin, 25. Juli 2012.

1. Pallin

Pallin Member

While trying to sell my tickets, I got the following mail answer from the forum member Delia-Maria Wagner/ Kitten:
    “Hey..
    sorry but at the moment there are a lot of Fake tickets going around and the fact that you are from Italy makes me doubt .. “.

I’ve been pondering since yesterday whether to post a thread about this or not. I’m still extremely angry and I’ve decided to do it. In the beginning I wanted to write a really “extreme” comment, using words in the same careless way she did. But as I’m a kind person by nature, I’ll just write the following thing…

What terribly offended me is the part:
    “the fact that you are from Italy makes me doubt”.

I’d like to clear up that the fact I’m Italian, doesn’t necessarily mean I’m a scammer.

Regards!

2. Colamann3798

Colamann3798 W:O:A Metalmaster

That was indeed poorly worded. But I'm sure she meant to say "since you're from another country, I'm screwed if you scam me."

3. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

Ja, hallo!

Man muss auch nicht übertreiben! :rolleyes:

4. Pallin

Pallin Member

Yes, it can be she meant that. I've been considering that possibility either... But I had another impression!
    Anyway I wanted to clear this thing up, because that was not the first time it happened something similiar to me with a german.
    It's pretty common to generalize. I have no fault if there have been italians who behaved bad.

5. S_dzha_Raidri

S_dzha_Raidri W:O:A Metalmaster

There have been fake tickets that were located in and send from italy. That's why she might have been a bit anxious.

6. Pallin

Pallin Member

I was not aware of that. This pisses me off a lot. Would you be able to tell me if they were located in South, Center or North of Italy? I'd like to verify a personal theory I'm not expressing here in public.

7. Toffi Fee

Toffi Fee W:O:A Metalgod

Why didn't you ask HER what exactly she meant?! :rolleyes:

Diese Seite empfehlen