Icelandic Arse....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Have you ever heard Impiety from Singapore, they woul kick you ass for sure!!!!!

Skullfucking Armaggeddon

Re Crinimal, they have relocated to the uk and have ex cradle of Filth members now lol

Lee.

HomersBart

24 Jan. 2002
Hessen
Website besuchen
Góðan dag Bessi and Vési!

Hey you two icelandic dudes, I guess you should better have an eye on each other.. hehe..

btw. Bessi, you can´t come that late. If you plan to arrive at friday you´ll miss the whole party on the campground (forget about Doro and Blaze playing that thursday night :) !! you got to take an earlier flight.
harðfiskur!

8 März 2002
Reykjavik, Iceland
Website besuchen
sure I can

Hi Ulllllllllliii!

pwafhhh... I´ll miss what 5 bands

besides the flight was really cheap and we will come sooner than we did last year when we ehm... flew to fuc**in München!

there´s always a party isn´t there?

I MEAN ISN´T THERE!!!!

haha Bessi!

Hi Uli! Long time no see! Ok, I wasn't aware my cousin was here and had this nick.. I'm from Iceland as well.. anyway, I agree: Bessi and his brother Ari were stupid to buy tickets this late LOL! There was even an announcement here just like two days agoi about an alternative airline they could've taken if they hadn't bought their tickets already!

HomersBart

24 Jan. 2002
Hessen
Website besuchen
@ Bessi
Is that true, last year you have been arriving even later than friday morning?? hhm.. of course, there´s always party!! but the earlier you arrive the more you can drink! (that´s why we´ll go on Tuesday, I suppose!)

@ Vési
I guess you are still sleeping, hehe!! You spent your night drunken in front of the screen.. or has there been a good partynight around?
And what about you, when will you come to Wacken, did you already buy your ticket?
Seems like you won´t travel together, will you?