iced earth news

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
taken from www.metal-inside.de

Zumindest eine Lücke konnte bereits geschlossen werden. Der neue Mann an der Axt ist Ralph Santolla, der bereits auf der "Individual Thought Pattern"-Tour von Death zeigen konnte, was er drauf hat. Ein neuer Sänger soll angeblich auch schon bereit stehen. Eine offizielle Verlautbahrung soll in Kürze folgen.
(bjm)

a guitar player, huh? well thst´s something to start with... death... cool

please someone translate 100% of this, I understand most of it though

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
At least a gap could be already closed. The new man at the axe is Ralph Santolla, which could point already to "individually the Thought Pattern" route of Death, what it drauf has. A new singer is to stand allegedly already ready. An official Verlautbahrung is to follow shortly.

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
Former DEATH Guitarist Joins ICED EARTH - June 10, 2003
Former DEATH touring guitarist and current MILLENIUM axeman Ralph Santolla has joined ICED EARTH as a replacement for Larry Tarnowski, who left the group earlier in the year in order to continue his studies. Santolla reportedly plans to keep working on new MILLENIUM material and has recently welcomed singer Todd Plant back into the fold for the band's future releases.

ICED EARTH are currently on the lookout for a new frontman following the departure of Matt Barlow earlier in the month. A new album, titled "Glorious Burden", is due before the end of the year through SPV/Steamhammer Records.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Fairly good my mate got some tkts for the graspop metal meeting today in belgium as maiden are headlining i thought we wouldnt be able to as all tkts have sold out in uk (of course of maiden ;))

So thats was a big suprise today as he managed to get some from somewhere else

and other than that i went to see me mates band last night kinda influenced by at the gates and carcass and other stuff and drank a lot of nice cider

now i am fucking nacked from it :eek: