Iced Earth gig in Wacken 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
its a traversty.... it would be like taking Slayer off the bill and putting Linkin Park on instead.... unthinkable!!!! I mean you could have got Machine Head or someone..... Anthrax maybe..... Dark tranquillity..... Carnal Forge.... Children of Bodom..... even Maiden!!!!!! but twisted sister???? my god thats terrible!

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
oh well, It's sad but I've never been to a twisted sister show bf and I did see IE under a year ago. Who cares if twisted sister sucks, I'll probebly be drunk by then anyway. "I want to rock!!!"

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Really, really sad. What the hell happened to the Blind Guardian/Grave Digger/Bodom/longer set for In Flames plan? That was a GOOD plan. ANY of those options would have been cool with me, even though I'm not into BG or GD. But this is just shite. There are far too many crappy bands at Wacken this year. I like this festival lots, as most of us here do, but really - too much crap. I already wasn't sure if I would be able to make WOA2004, but I doubt I'll even try. I'll just have to try and have a good time this year - there are still some great bands who I want to see - but last year was a million times better. And even if they do get Dissection and Nevermore next year, if they're sharing the bill with some shite like Twisted Sister, then frankly I don't care.

Sad, but true.

Uga

30 Juni 2003
Website besuchen
oh my god... Twisted Sister ??????!!?!
what the hell were they thinking ?? replacing a headline band like Iced Earth with fuckin' TS ??
I cant believe this , one of the main reasons I wanted to go to Wacken so bad was IE and they're not coming...

Metal 808

3 März 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
Website besuchen
TWISTED SISTER!!!!

I like many others was very anxious to see/hear Iced Earth, sadly they will not play, but what is more dissapointing is that TWISTED SISTER are the replacement!!! this is just too damned insane, it's like a very bad joke! I am not happy about this at all. Oh well it will still be a cool festival even with TS.

PsychicVeteran

W:O:A Metalmaster
Re: TWISTED SISTER!!!!

Originally posted by Metal 808
I like many others was very anxious to see/hear Iced Earth, sadly they will not play, but what is more dissapointing is that TWISTED SISTER are the replacement!!! this is just too damned insane, it's like a very bad joke! I am not happy about this at all. Oh well it will still be a cool festival even with TS.

It will be cool - I was equally disappointed - I have nothing from TS in my music collection and plenty from Iced Earth (and yes I'm nearly 39) - I'll go and see TS though - cos they'll make a great party