Iced Earth gig in Wacken 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
possibly the only two bands I prefer to Iced Earth are Pantera and slayer.... and one is already on the bill..... from what I can make out jon schaffer already has a replacement for barlow..... I think they havnt cancelled wacken because they have been confirmed for so long and are probably the biggest draw to the festival......

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
possibly the only two bands I prefer to Iced Earth are Pantera and slayer.... and one is already on the bill..... from what I can make out jon schaffer already has a replacement for barlow..... I think they havnt cancelled wacken because they have been confirmed for so long and are probably the biggest draw to the festival......
Now you make sense
:D
Well, I am there for the party, the music is a nice addon.

:D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Re: Official Statement from Wacken-Holger

Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
Twisted Sister are going to replace Iced Earth as headliners for Saturday

IE have officially cancelled :(

seriously??? shit

:confused: who are twisted sisters???

PsychicVeteran

Re: Re: Official Statement from Wacken-Holger

Originally posted by dittohead
seriously??? shit

:confused: who are twisted sisters???

It's not that bad, but I'd have much preferred IE

They're a glam Metal/Rock band from the Eighties - try and get hold of some of their stuff - I haven't got any, but I've heard enough in the past to be able to sing along ;)

- We're not gonna take it -

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Re: Re: Re: Official Statement from Wacken-Holger

They're a glam Metal/Rock band from the Eighties - try and get hold of some of their stuff - I haven't got any, but I've heard enough in the past to be able to sing along ;)

I want to rock! :)

Well I would have been seeing another band but theyare good..hmm

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: Re: Official Statement from Wacken-Holger

i say stick Testament on for IE and give Twisted Sisters the old Testament slot ;):D:D