Iced Earth canceln Europa Tour!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von Kate McGee
a) I still don't understand what a person can like about "beating the shit out of each other". If you have the need to do this, and neglect the music while "beating the shit out of each other", the music itself cannot be interesting. And then I could - sorry for repeating this - "beat the shit out of someone" WITHOUT the music in the same way, without feeling any difference. So grindcore is totally useless, actually. Imho.
I go to metal concerts to listen to the music, watch skilled musicians play, sing along loudly if I can, NOT EVEN bang my head usually. And to see some friends I don't meet that often normally...like forum people.

b) so what?
at least some Americans seem to be able to make excellent and intelligent music still - regardless of the topics of the songs' lyrics

but I forgot who I am talking to...I know you CAN'T understand my point.

Oh yes metal without violence is nothing.I am a bit agressive I admit :) And I dont go to the concerts to listen to music, I can do it at home for free and dont give a fuck about those people who play either.
The most important thing is that they are like others, and dont play that they are stars and dont show off....well one dude from Grimness was acted so fucking crazy that he had fallen on the floor and the security was looking on him strange...:D:D:D:D Thats the fucking fun...

You know otherwise grindheads are mostly cool chill-down people but in pits there may be allways some blood. Or you got kick into the head when somebody would jump on you from the stage....and thats life about

And another thing...never sing along, I never learned any lyrics...that is not needed

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von rotnroll666
First time to get on your side.... :D

Hey I really felt bad about being in USA because of shit like that. You cant even talk obscene on public :D:D:D And about that patriotism:There was Veterans day and all people had to go to the gym, to listen to bullshit, how many americans have dies in each war in our history, and it was so boring that I couldnt stand that fucking patriotistic show and just looking around and talk to some metalheads, and my drama teacher was upset about me and told me that I am not suppose to do silly faces on serious happening like that :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

rotnroll666

7 Dez. 2001
Aachen
planet-punk.de
Original geschrieben von Hammered_gods
Hey I really felt bad about being in USA because of shit like that. You cant even talk obscene on public :D:D:D And about that patriotism:There was Veterans day and all people had to go to the gym, to listen to bullshit, how many americans have dies in each war in our history, and it was so boring that I couldnt stand that fucking patriotistic show and just looking around and talk to some metalheads, and my drama teached was upset about me and told me that I am not suppose to do silly faces on serious happening like that :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hehe.... Your lucky to happen to be czech otherwise you maybe went to guantanamo bay for "umerziehung".... ;) :D :D

Some nice readings:
http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/glosse/16677/1.html

It's about censoring of curse words caused by the "titsscandal" of janet jackson.... :D

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Oh yes metal without violence is nothing.I am a bit agressive I admit :) And I dont go to the concerts to listen to music, I can do it at home for free and dont give a fuck about those people who play either.
The most important thing is that they are like others, and dont play that they are stars and dont show off....well one dude from Grimness was acted so fucking crazy that he had fallen on the floor and the security was looking on him strange...:D:D:D:D Thats the fucking fun...

You know otherwise grindheads are mostly cool chill-down people but in pits there may be allways some blood. Or you got kick into the head when somebody would jump on you from the stage....and thats life about

And another thing...never sing along, I never learned any lyrics...that is not needed
You know I am also relatively aggressive. But I don't let this out on a stupid concert. As you said I can listen to the music "for free" when I'm at home. Although I doubt that I could spend more than an hour listening to Grindcore....:rolleyes:

There's better ways to let out your aggressions. I can't see any sense in getting hurt on a concert. I don't have to pay for violence. I can do that myself. For free.

Yes, you don't need to sing along. If you like Grindcore. This I must admit. But I don't care.

And still - what the heck are you doing in this part of the forum? Why are you commenting on Iced Earth if you don't like it anyway? Why are you always talking crap about all the bands you don't like? Why are you on this whole fucking FORUM at all? It's the forum of a METAL festival! What are you doing here?

Sorry if I become a bit aggressive, but that's the way I am and I cannot change it. I really found some posts of you very nice on your few good days in the English forum, but actually every little single post you've ever posted on the German forum is totally nonsensical and just doesn't belong here. Fuck the so-called "freedom of speech". I don't like what you are doing here. I am a fucking spammer, too, but I don't simply talk negative, almost insulting, crap about bands I don't like if I don't even know them well enough to dislike them. Except about Slayer.

Mann, ich schreib mir heut noch die Finger wund. Aber ich find's echt nicht richtig was sie hier macht. Sie soll ja gerne was hier im deutschen Forum posten, aber bitte was Sinnvolles, EINMAL WAS SINNVOLLES! :(

rotnroll666

7 Dez. 2001
Aachen
planet-punk.de

Mann, ich schreib mir heut noch die Finger wund. Aber ich find's echt nicht richtig was sie hier macht. Sie soll ja gerne was hier im deutschen Forum posten, aber bitte was Sinnvolles, EINMAL WAS SINNVOLLES! :(

Hmm, ich fand die Posts hier waren die ersten sinnvollen, die ich hier gelesen habe.

Und gleich mit der Redefreiheitskeule zu kommen und jemandem den Mund verbieten zu wollen, ist wohl auch net die feine Art.
Stell sie doch in Deine Ignore Liste und schon geht's Dir wieder besser....

*tee reich*

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Hehe.... Your lucky to happen to be czech otherwise you maybe went to guantanamo bay for "umerziehung".... ;) :D :D

Some nice readings:
http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/glosse/16677/1.html

It's about censoring of curse words caused by the "titsscandal" of janet jackson.... :D

You know their stupidity went so far that you cant wear shorts and you cant have bare shoulders and dont even think about "ausschnitt" :D:D:D:D Looooooong live the freeeedom :D:D:D:D

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
Hmm, ich fand die Posts hier waren die ersten sinnvollen, die ich hier gelesen habe.

Und gleich mit der Redefreiheitskeule zu kommen und jemandem den Mund verbieten zu wollen, ist wohl auch net die feine Art.
Stell sie doch in Deine Ignore Liste und schon geht's Dir wieder besser....

*tee reich*
oh, toll, Hammered auf Ignore...dann krieg ich ja nicht mit wenn sie DOCH mal was Sinnvolles sagt. Da bräuchte ich ein selektives Ignore nur für das deutsche Forum.
Das mit der Redefreiheit hab ich aber nur gebracht weil sie das das letzte mal als irgendsowas war - frag mich jetzt nicht um welche Band es ging - eben auch immer als Argument vorgeschoben hat.

*tee aber gerne annimmt* ;)

rotnroll666

7 Dez. 2001
Aachen
planet-punk.de
oh, toll, Hammered auf Ignore...dann krieg ich ja nicht mit wenn sie DOCH mal was Sinnvolles sagt. Da bräuchte ich ein selektives Ignore nur für das deutsche Forum.
Das mit der Redefreiheit hab ich aber nur gebracht weil sie das das letzte mal als irgendsowas war - frag mich jetzt nicht um welche Band es ging - eben auch immer als Argument vorgeschoben hat.

*tee aber gerne annimmt* ;)

Hmm, dann muss man in der Tat die Ig Funktion erweitern....

Zum Thema Redefreiheit, schau doch am besten mal in die Trollhöhle... :D :D :D

Dann guten Durst... :)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
You know I am also relatively aggressive. But I don't let this out on a stupid concert. As you said I can listen to the music "for free" when I'm at home. Although I doubt that I could spend more than an hour listening to Grindcore....:rolleyes:

There's better ways to let out your aggressions. I can't see any sense in getting hurt on a concert. I don't have to pay for violence. I can do that myself. For free.

Yes, you don't need to sing along. If you like Grindcore. This I must admit. But I don't care.

And still - what the heck are you doing in this part of the forum? Why are you commenting on Iced Earth if you don't like it anyway? Why are you always talking crap about all the bands you don't like? Why are you on this whole fucking FORUM at all? It's the forum of a METAL festival! What are you doing here?

Sorry if I become a bit aggressive, but that's the way I am and I cannot change it. I really found some posts of you very nice on your few good days in the English forum, but actually every little single post you've ever posted on the German forum is totally nonsensical and just doesn't belong here. Fuck the so-called "freedom of speech". I don't like what you are doing here. I am a fucking spammer, too, but I don't simply talk negative, almost insulting, crap about bands I don't like if I don't even know them well enough to dislike them. Except about Slayer.

Well this is only thing I expect from concert, feeling of total workout from "beating .... you know" I love to feel out of my head :D And anyways even Shizzo was proud that he got hurt on Obscene, cause he was terribly lucky... but those are warscars you can be proud of....

You knowyou take things too serious( it is one feature specific for HM fans I guess). But you know Iced Earth got really fucked up since Ripper in in the band and.... My bro is listening to all I hate so I can borrow it from him to find out after few seconds that it is total crap :D:D:D:D

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
Well this is only thing I expect from concert, feeling of total workout from "beating .... you know" I love to feel out of my head :D And anyways even Shizzo was proud that he got hurt on Obscene, cause he was terribly lucky... but those are warscars you can be proud of....

You knowyou take things too serious( it is one feature specific for HM fans I guess). But you know Iced Earth got really fucked up since Ripper in in the band and.... My bro is listening to all I hate so I can borrow it from him to find out after few seconds that it is total crap :D:D:D:D
I don't need to beat...... to receive some warscars.

It is very, VERY hard to take your posts serious!!! But they are simply annoying sometimes. Any thread about any band, and there's always a post written by YOU in it, saying something like "ah, this band is shit anyway and I hate the way the singer does this and that and bla and grindcoooore". Gets boring. Still remains annoying.

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
Kate:You can fucking ignore me but cant stop me from doing what I want. I dont want all people to like me. But I am allways right :D:D:D
that's the ignorance of today's youth :rolleyes:

wait until you're a bit older (a few years might be enough) and you'll look back to this time of your life and say: man, how could I be sooo stupid and ignorant!

you're still a child. sorry.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I don't need to beat...... to receive some warscars.

It is very, VERY hard to take your posts serious!!! But they are simply annoying sometimes. Any thread about any band, and there's always a post written by YOU in it, saying something like "ah, this band is shit anyway and I hate the way the singer does this and that and bla and grindcoooore". Gets boring. Still remains annoying.

It is not my problem that you make threads just about bad groups...and it is fun to bitching the crap,you know :D:D:D