Iced Earth canceln Europa Tour!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

viking

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Nov. 2001
Schleswig Holstein
Original geschrieben von t3nGu
Holger: Iced Earth kommen nicht nach Wacken!
Was denk ich mir: Egal, seh ich ja im April!
und nun? AAAARRRRRRGGHHHH :mad:

Das Iced Earth net in Wacken spielen ist nicht schlimm, denn nach Wacken fahre ich ja....

Aber irgendwie müssen die immer ihre Touren verschieben, und haben irgendwelche Probleme.....mit irgendetwas.....

Ich hoffe, dass die Tour noch dieses Jahr stattfindet!

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Original geschrieben von Hammered_gods
I still have ears to hear that he sucks, his vocals in Judas Priest caused my strong hate for heavy metal :D:D:D:D Anyways he is funny, those cheap poses like boxing into air just makes me laugh :D:D:D:D:D
If THIS is what made you hate heavy metal, then you haven't listened to good metal in your whole life.

np: Iced Earth - Wolf

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
a)Well in common heavy metal concerts are boring, people doesnt beat the shit out of each other, cause it is not that wild. No fun til you start to bleed...and I dont count when people cut themselves in pit :D:D:D:D

b)I really hate the song ...Eagle cries or something like that. Hey I was living half of the fucking year in USA, and I got enough of that fucking patriotism. And it is already 2 year and something from WTC bombing....I really hated it....and I didnt even mention that on US schools people cant wear T-shirts with"destruction,death,and so on" after it....See how far goes the american stupidity....

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
a)Well in common heavy metal concerts are boring, people doesnt beat the shit out of each other, cause it is not that wild. No fun til you start to bleed...and I dont count when people cut themselves in pit :D:D:D:D

b)I really hate the song ...Eagle cries or something like that. Hey I was living half of the fucking year in USA, and I got enough of that fucking patriotism. And it is already 2 year and something from WTC bombing....I really hated it....and I didnt even mention that on US schools people cant wear T-shirts with"destruction,death,and so on" after it....See how far goes the american stupidity....
a) I still don't understand what a person can like about "beating the shit out of each other". If you have the need to do this, and neglect the music while "beating the shit out of each other", the music itself cannot be interesting. And then I could - sorry for repeating this - "beat the shit out of someone" WITHOUT the music in the same way, without feeling any difference. So grindcore is totally useless, actually. Imho.
I go to metal concerts to listen to the music, watch skilled musicians play, sing along loudly if I can, NOT EVEN bang my head usually. And to see some friends I don't meet that often normally...like forum people.

b) so what?
at least some Americans seem to be able to make excellent and intelligent music still - regardless of the topics of the songs' lyrics

but I forgot who I am talking to...I know you CAN'T understand my point.

rotnroll666

7 Dez. 2001
Aachen
planet-punk.de

First time to get on your side.... :D

rotnroll666

7 Dez. 2001
Aachen
planet-punk.de

Saturday i saw Worlddownfall, Cephalic Carnage and Macabre....

Well, the first 5, 6 rows were beating the shit out of each other, i couldn't and i will not understand it...
But if they like it, why not...

The only the thing, that pissed me off, that these idiots killed the monitors... Well done!... :D :D :D