I will miss Wacken 03. gaahh

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Ah come on guys is it really that great doing military duty?

It skiped both militry and social services..I just didn't want to be anywhere NEAR the military...

I have/had a few Yugoslavian and Israeli friends and I know what happened to some of them and how fucked up those are who came back ..and all because of some bullshit warpigs....
NO but NO THANKS!
IMHO!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I did not think it was great to do it, I was mainly used as "grey labour"

Workes meaby 10-20% of the time for the military and the rest for civilians.
We did service 24/7, every damn day of the year, every hour, no exceptions.
I guess that would cost more than 12 € per day that they payed the three of us that worked there?

NordicRage

2 Apr. 2002
Gothemburg
Website besuchen
I think is duty to do militaryservice.. but if were going to war, i sure like hell will be forced to do the fucking training then anyway..

And i kungälv är det varmt och gott (jag bor där själv) men det är det fan inte i Boden.. Fuck honour and duty if its -40 Celcius.

And Wacken is sacred - i just cant miss Wacken.. :(

Balrog

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2001
Schaumburg o. FFM
Website besuchen
Hey guys, I was just kidding...but I really have to say that army service was so much fun for me up to now and I don't want to miss this time. The only reason for me to sign a conctract with the army for another 12 years (I'm still not quite sure about this) is that I wouldn't have to pay for my study, I have a flat and still get around 1600€ for doing nothing exept reading books and stuff for my studies...