I Want More Cult Band At Wacken 2003!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

THE CLANSMAN

16 Mai 2002
Cremona, Italy
Website besuchen
Hi at all MetalHeads, i don't have write in this forum since 2 months...
I've to tell all MetalHeads and to organization of Wacken that for
me the bands now confirmed are good but personally i want MORE cult bands.
For now there are two my favourites band in the list: "Running Wild" and
"Dark Angel"...But i want more !!!!

CLASSIC METAL:

Deeds (Ex Dirty Deeds)
Stryper
Manilla Road
King Diamond
Halford
Obsession (or Loudness)
Malice
Candlemass (i've missed that group last year!!!)
Cathedral
Riot

BLACK METAL:

Darkthrone
Enthroned
Mayhem
Dimmu Borgir
Marduk
Mystic Circle

DEATH METAL

Nocturnus
Obituary
Benediction

For me, this are names of bands !!!!!!
I want to know if someone have the same ideas..

I hope furthermore that next year the organization of wacken
will be more better that last year specially in case of Rain, and
for the change of line-up, i want electronic flowing panel, and
also the organization must speak in English...

I take advantage of this space to tell to all True MetalHeads this Thing:

"Have A Good Metal Year !!!"

Bye!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Assassin and Die Apokalyptischen are cult bands for a spaniard like me. Maybe they're big bands in Germany, but not here in the south.

And I don't think that Dimmu Borgir is a cult band...... And I don't think Stryper is a metal band :) (singing "Jesus makes me want to sing" is no metal!!!! :D)

THE CLANSMAN

16 Mai 2002
Cremona, Italy
Website besuchen
Ok Sodomy, Stryper put in their lyrics Christian message,but
i don't think absolutley that they play No Metal !!!! I hate No Metal!!! They play Heavy Metal with some ballads ...

Ok Dimmu Borgir is not a CULT band but i like that group...

I don't know Assassin, but for my opinion the bands that was in
my list are very interesting for wacken 2003, but it's possible that no one have my same ideas ???
MetalHeads WAKE UP !!!!

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Clansman: out of the bands you mentioned, there are only very few cult bands. e.g. what's cult about Mystic Cirlce? they suck anyway... especially live!

In my opinion we could need some more grind core bands such as Groinchurn, Anal Torture (now Leng T'che), Abortion, Nasum, AAS, Excrementory Grindfuckers, etc etc...

THE CLANSMAN

16 Mai 2002
Cremona, Italy
Website besuchen
@Lord Hobb: I respect your opinion, but i don't think that more GrindCore bands can addict some fascion at Wacken...I think that many people around the world like so much the band of eightees (For example the reunion of Candlemass last year) and Classic Metal Bands, and so come to Wacken if that bands are in the list ! Personally now i like so much that "Running Wild" is confermed, but await more interested bands !! For example some bands in my list!!!
I've forgotten one bands that i discovered recently...the band is "Tokio Blade", there are absolutley GREAT !!!
I Hope that the names in my list are Ok for someone...

@Maraska: I don't think that Iron Maiden is a good name for Wacken! It can bring chaos at Wacken!
Ok, it's my favourite band,but i prefer to go to Wacken to see Other bands, possible Cult Unseen Bands !!!!!!

Let Me Know..Defenders Are You Alive???

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Clansman: I respect your opinion just as well, and I loved seeing Candlemass twice last year. they rule!
but I also do think that Wacken could use some more grind/death metal bands... most of the bands are power metal and I really don't like that. Running Wild e.g. is total crap in my eyes. But you're right, they're cult. no question about that (though I dunno exactly why lol)

anyway, no matter what bands are playing in Wacken, we should still all go there and have one big metal celebration and party like there's no tomorrow... yup yup we all know I'm right ;):D:D;)