I quit....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I think so too! And some day you can tell Owen, that the love for him saved his father's health ;)

Always reminds me of a Greek story about a man who quit smoking, drinking and women. He got run over by a car.
His friend told the audience at the funeral. Poor man, he was broke, but in good shape. And now, dead, run over. He had never had the time to enjoy it.

No, I'm not hoping to get run over by a car. (I try to avoid them as it is already, I don't like/hate them)

Fette

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Mai 2008
Neerpelt
I think so too! And some day you can tell Owen, that the love for him saved his father's health ;)

That's just what I told them (Owen and Quark)a few days ago when Quark told me he wanted to quit!:D
I told Owen"If you could realise what your father is doing for you!"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
That's just what I told them (Owen and Quark)a few days ago when Quark told me he wanted to quit!:D
I told Owen"If you could realise waht your father is doing for you!"

Nice... now we had the same thought :D Glad to know we agree so much in this thing. I am confident about the thing. Quark just can't give up anymore after that huge support in the forum and by you of course! :)

Fette

9 Mai 2008
Neerpelt
Nice... now we had the same thought :D Glad to know we agree so much in this thing. I am confident about the thing. Quark just can't give up anymore after that huge support in the forum and by you of course! :)

It would certainly make it a lot more difficult! I wish I had that support when I stopped!

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
It would certainly make it a lot more difficult! I wish I had that support when I stopped!

I am sure you will have that support when you stop now again (permanently). At least by Quark. And I won't hold off supporting you too ;)

btw. do you have my mail by now?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I can always restart :) :D
(aber das werde ich nicht machen!)

BBP bv.? Nie geschoten is altijd mis! En ik weet over wie ik 't heb ;)

Fette

9 Mai 2008
Neerpelt
I am sure you will have that support when you stop now again (permanently). At least by Quark. And I won't hold off supporting you too ;)

btw. do you have my mail by now?

This time is a lot easier for me because it was only 4 months and I smoked very very light cigarettes. What was he most difficult was to stay away from the cigarettes with Quark smoking;) And as you said I have the support of my husband so this time will be the good one!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004