I need Wacken 2014 friends!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
I'm surprised there's not more given the large metal scene here although I suppose we have quite a few good festivals. There's Scottish people and then there's Glaswegians (which I am) who have their own dialect ha ha. As long as I meet people who smile, can translate with hand gestures (no comments please ;) and drink beer, I'm good.

It will be a pleasure to meet a Scottish Metalhead! :ugly:

dishayu

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
Just checked out ready-to-rock's website. It doesn't give me any indications of being sold out and I can go right upto the payment page. So, do I book now or wait for a while? This is so much better than carrying the equipment and then setting up camp myself.

Er, aren't you a bit TOO early for Ready-to-Rock? It's AUGUST for fuck's sake! :o
I reckon it'll be somewhere in February/March/April they start making reservations for RtR tents. Not now!

Seems to be a change in trend this year. The banner clearly says WOA 2014.

whyvonrusty

18 Aug. 2013
Glasgow
Just checked out ready-to-rock's website. It doesn't give me any indications of being sold out and I can go right upto the payment page. So, do I book now or wait for a while? This is so much better than carrying the equipment and then setting up camp myself.

Hey, if you have money and means, I'd book if I really wanted a space in a campsite near the arena. The people on the forum are really welcoming so hopefully finding companions won't be too difficult for you. :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

:eek:

That's starting earlier and earlier by the year!

Next thing you know, you're buying your place for 2015! :D