I don't care!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
@Warthog: I absolutely love Sex ant for me it´s one of the most important things in live which I couldn´t live without. And that´s the way since I tried it the first time :)

@flo: For me a relationship without Sex is the same as a friendship, because Sex is absolutely important for it. I once was together with a girl who after one year lost the interest in Sex and this was tghe reason why this relationship enden few month after....

flo

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
how the hell can you loose interest in sex?????

of course sex is a great thing, but i'm not together with my girlfriend just to have sex with her, but because i love her. sex is just a result of the love :)

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Casual sex is a shallow experience, but as far as shallow experiences go, its one of the most fun...

Originally posted by flo
how the hell can you loose interest in sex?????

of course sex is a great thing, but i'm not together with my girlfriend just to have sex with her, but because i love her. sex is just a result of the love :)

Don´t know, maybe because of death? :D

Everybody has his/her own way of dealing this and each way is good, when you are able to deal with your own way...

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
i think if two people love each other it's logical that they also want to have sex with each other. i can't imagine to love a girl but don't want to have sex with her :)