I don't care!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
where do you guys find the time to have sex in WOA?! personally, i think that ti's much better to enjoy the night with some friends and have a nice time (or sleeping for the next band-marathon). After all, WOA is 3 days and you have the other 362 days to have sex... And anyway, maybe it isn't a very good idea to have sex with someone you've met with the purpose to fuck. Specially if one is called Metal SLUT.
I rest my case.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I don't understand when you're sober enough to have sex??

Maybe in the morning, but then you have to get rid of the hangover as soon as possible, by drinking lots of beers and getting drunk again, anf then off to see more bands...

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Carpathian_Wolf: Actually, if I wasn't together with that girl and had feelings for her, I wouldn't make love to her.

No sex without relationship and feelings for me

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
Carpathian_Wolf: Actually, if I wasn't together with that girl and had feelings for her, I wouldn't make love to her.

No sex without relationship and feelings for me

Danm...you're a brave guy. For me sex is sex, love is love, period. Sex for sex's sake can still be good sex, besides I also dont really beleive in true love.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Shit, I like Wacken girls too, but why wait 8 months for your next chance at a lay? :D

@Shizzo: I like your logic! :D We all know sex is what it's ultimately all about anyway, right? hehe...

Zuletzt bearbeitet: