I can't go to wacken, does anybody need my ticket ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kiran

1 Mai 2002
London
Website besuchen
I was supposed to fly down from london, buit I cant go due to reasons related to work in the summer, and im fekking pissed off !!!

anyway does anybody need my ticket > its just the festival ticket, a limited edition one too apparently.

anyway, i know its not sold out, but if anybody wants to do me a favour i can put it up on ebay for them ( and use 'buy it now' ) to make the transaction secure so you have more of a reason to trust me.

anyway, if you're interested, please give me an email
sword_lord@hotmail.com

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i might think about it
but im kinda concerd about the fuckers at argon
theyre sending my out 14 days before the fesival starts but the fucking problem is that i leave 3 days before it starts
fuck

Kiran

1 Mai 2002
London
Website besuchen

well i paid 60 euros for the ticket

but i'll sell it for 50 euros including shipping to anywhere

i went on argon last year, man that was horrible and painful !!!!

cheers !

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
why what happened??
im leaving a bit earlier..and do they send it on the last minute?

Kiran

1 Mai 2002
London
Website besuchen
well they took their time, but that wasnt the problem

it was the 22 hour journey and lack of breaks

well i have lower back problems, and they were killing me

this is why i bought a seperate wacken ticket, so i could take a plane which would have worked out cheaper, unfortunately i need money for a mesa boogie power amp grrrr