I Am Pissed

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
I feel with you!!
Thank god I'm nearlly through here...yeah it was a really lousy shitty day.....
Hope yours is better...It is getting dark here..it was dark here when I came to the office the weather is lousy...8 degrees..cold &windy and some ASSHOLES ..tried to steal my car last week and wrecked it when they couldn't stole 4 CDs as well..the new Kataklysm is also gone ..anybody in need of a cover of the new kataklysm Album???Damn everytime i suceed to save some money it is spent on something stupid because of some god damn bullshit....
*grumbles*
But except for the everything is fine...

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Suwarin
I feel with you!!
Hope yours is better...It is getting dark here..it was dark here when I came to the office the weather is lousy...8 degrees..cold &windy and some ASSHOLES ..tried to steal my car last week and wrecked it when they couldn't stole 4 CDs as well..the new Kataklysm is also gone ..anybody in need of a cover of the new kataklysm Album???Damn everytime i suceed to save some money it is spent on something stupid because of some god damn bullshit....
*grumbles*

At least the weather is great here (20something and sunny) But i have a flu...
Sorry about your car and CDs...and about the money, let me tell you, that happens to me also!!! I thought I was the only than that had some kind of disgrace when I succeeded in saving a little money!!! It's frustating when that happens.....
Well at least I have this forum to let my frustation flow a little bit...
Cheer up dude!! Have a good afternoon/night...
My week look better for the next days...

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Originally posted by Rosk

Well at least I have this forum to let my frustation flow a little bit...
Cheer up dude!! Have a good afternoon/night...
My week look better for the next days...
Enjoy the weather it is nicer to get better with flu in warm weather than in this lousy weather which will stay like that or even get worse till about May next year.....
And yes it is really good to let your frustration flow a little..
Thanks and hope you have a nice day..

I feel with you!!
*grumbles*

Oh, I got this totaly wrong the first time reading it :(
I´m sorry for that with your car - people stealing the car from another should be killed. Today I had the police standing in front of my door, because of my car that had been stolen before - they told me, that the car issn´t able to drive correctly and therefor had to remove from where it stands - as if I didn´t knew it by my own............

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Yeah they kind of wrecked the lock with a screw driver and couldn't open it scrached everything ..so they smashed the window...then they tried to shortcut ist and all these Idiots did was to rip out the cables ..then they opend the handschuhfach and scattered or tore everything they found in it and stole the CDs..emptied the ashtray and jumped on the car...so it is delted in at the front as well....and my insurance sent somebody to do a technical report and maybe it is a "wirtschaftlicher Totalschaden" which means I'll only get the rest of what it is worth..and a ten year old BMW is not much worth.....the police secured the car so it is now at the other end of town..and I have to pay for every day it stays there and can't move it cause the door doesn't shut properly and I can't start it because the battery is flat and the cables are ripped out..so I have to pay that mechanic there even though he is notorious for being an Asshole and likes to to rip people of..Just great!!

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
..and it continues...the technical Report is due Tuesday..then they have to order the spare parts..wait for them and then they might fix it..then I have to pay for it and to try to get back from my insurance what I can...it is only Teilkasko....

Yeah they kind of wrecked the lock with a screw driver and couldn't open it scrached everything ..so they smashed the window...then they tried to shortcut ist and all these Idiots did was to rip out the cables ..then they opend the handschuhfach and scattered or tore everything they found in it and stole the CDs..emptied the ashtray and jumped on the car...so it is delted in at the front as well....and my insurance sent somebody to do a technical report and maybe it is a "wirtschaftlicher Totalschaden" which means I'll only get the rest of what it is worth..and a ten year old BMW is not much worth.....the police secured the car so it is now at the other end of town..and I have to pay for every day it stays there and can't move it cause the door doesn't shut properly and I can't start it because the battery is flat and the cables are ripped out..so I have to pay that mechanic there even though he is notorious for being an Asshole and likes to to rip people of..Just great!!

I know this much to good, because this was the second car that had been stolen from me........
And it is totaly shit!!!