how to get ticket for 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Kate McGee schrieb:
it wasn't that extreme with the last Maiden singles...but the newest "hype" is Nightwish...oh my god...and the Slayer/Slipknot tour was presented by our most important pop channel...

hehe, not sure if Nightwish is gonna explode over here like that, since radio and MTV were loaded with Evanescence a few months ago. We're drowning in Linkin Park right now, and the whole "emo/metalcore" thing is the big trend.

Speaking of which, if bands like Atreyu, Eighteen Visions, Coheed & Cambria, etc. are beginning to make headway over there, I am truly deeply sorry. :D

The most important lesson, however, is that MTV and pop radio suck, but Wacken rules!

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Warthog schrieb:
hehe, not sure if Nightwish is gonna explode over here like that, since radio and MTV were loaded with Evanescence a few months ago. We're drowning in Linkin Park right now, and the whole "emo/metalcore" thing is the big trend.

Speaking of which, if bands like Atreyu, Eighteen Visions, Coheed & Cambria, etc. are beginning to make headway over there, I am truly deeply sorry. :D

The most important lesson, however, is that MTV and pop radio suck, but Wacken rules!

And Wacken sucks also. One guy, who writes into the main czech metal magazine Spark wrote in Wacken report, that it is stupid when bands fucks up their performance by stupid show, like Mayhem, or exactly Mr. Maniac and his drunk halucinations. Then he says that metal today is about being profesional. What a fucking crap. Metal suppose to be mainly about blood and disgusting stuff (well I dont count heavy/speed/power metal as the metal, cause these styles are about total bullshit). Lots of bands today has videos that can be played in MTV cause they are so cute and no stupid christian asshole would get annoyed by them.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Kate McGee schrieb:
it wasn't that extreme with the last Maiden singles...but the newest "hype" is Nightwish...oh my god...and the Slayer/Slipknot tour was presented by our most important pop channel...

Talking about VIVA? They were the sponsors of the last Motörhead concert here in Braunschweig! :D

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
LooseCannon schrieb:
Since my mom is declaring bankruptcy(sp) & got rid of her credit cards,is there another way to order tix?
She still can mail out a check for me(my credit level is in the sub-basement of hell).

I'll get you one if you want when I order mine and you can send me a check. That shouldn't be a problem if you want.....just let me know. I'm not ordering right away