How many UK guys going to Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
Where did everyone get there Wacken tickets from and does anyone know if the credit card system is working at metaltix yet coz i want to get a ticket quickly and i don't know where to get one. CHeers for your help, definately have aUK camp we need to stick together in these strange places, lol.

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
Originally posted by Kiran

I HAD A QUESTION THOUGH, HOW MANY BANDS DO YOU THINK I COULD SEE A DAY, BECUASE THERE ARE ABOUT 30 BANDS I'D LIKE TO WATCH , AND I DON'T IMAGINE BEING ABLE TO SEE THEM ALL ...

ALSO, IS IT EASY TO MOVE FROM ONE STAGE TO ANOTHER, OR ARE THEY REALLY FAR APART ???

How many bands you are able to see depends on your personal constitution. For me normally 6-7 are more than enough.
It is very easy to move from one stage to the other. The two main stages are right next to each other, (with only one band playing on them at the same time) and the other two are max. 300m away.

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
So are we gonna have a UK camp? I'd say we get a huge Union Jack and then british people should come to it. We met someone going to Wacken at the Nasum (dillenger escape plan) gig in London and thers 7 of them going plus 4 of us that makes 11, how many other british people here are going? Does anyone have a huge british flag?

Swampy666

15 Juni 2011
Any guys or girls going from the UK?

My mate has not yet got his passport (the penis haha) so this leaves me going on my own, not that I don't mind :) I leave on Tuesday the 2nd for Hamburg, flying from Luton. If you fancy a tag-along, then hit me up on facebook 'Paul Swampy Manimal Collins :) Keep it ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!! >=)

Swampy666

15 Juni 2011
A UK Wacken camp would be cool, especially for those of us who haven't been before, it would be helpful to meet some people who speak the same language as us! Just get a massive British flag and we can come and find you. Anyone know if we can camp on the tuesday at wacken?

I like the sound of that dude! I've never been, and my mate hasn't got his passport yet, so I'm probably going on me own hahaha! Fly that flag with pride :)