How many UK guys going to Wacken?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von AxeSlash, 25. April 2002.

1. AxeSlash

AxeSlash Newbie

Just wondering...shall we start a UK metal camp or something? There are at least 3 of us coming from Birmingham (me + 2 friends), and last year there were like 3 coach loads o' people...

Heh; and it's always fun to go to the cash & carry on the way there :) The coach stops off in Calais so that we can all get enough alcohol to last us the first few hours :)

2. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

A lot of them, I suppose, at least I've found a few ones in this forum. Necrophagiac is one of them.

I'm not british, but if you make some camp I'll join as many camps as I can, cos' I'm going on my own. Sorry for inviting myself to your camp ;) . See you!!

3. AxeSlash

AxeSlash Newbie

Well...

We're meeting some Swedes & Finns there too...so I guess it won't just be a UK camp; we'll just fly the UK flag :) (gotta go buy one and deface it appropriately with some dripping blood or similar)

4. necrophagiac

necrophagiac W:O:A Metalhead

Thats right! Im coming from the UK with a coach with argon direct. Im coming on my own, but hopefully meeting up with few people from the board and and camping with whoever i meet on the coach! As long as we all drink a lot of booze, ill be happy!

5. AxeSlash

AxeSlash Newbie

Heh.

Yup, we're getting the Argon Coach as well. Do you know which No. coach you will be on yet? We're coming from the Midlands (B'ham), so I guess you might be on a different coach. Oh, and bring some videos & CDs/tapes if you have any good shit coz' they'll play them on the coach if you ask nicely. I'd rather you bring some death metal if you have it, coz last year it was black metal all the way there and Motorhead all the way back. I'll be bringin some Nile with me.....

6. necrophagiac

necrophagiac W:O:A Metalhead

Ive not got my coach number as yet, but ill let you know when i do!

Ill try and bring a variety of black and death metal, allthough most f my collection is black metal!!

Maybe some horror movies too...

7. pissangel

pissangel Newbie

im going from outside london (gravesend) with a few mates, but we dont know how we're gonna get there yet. we've still got tickets to buy.

8. SallyG

SallyG Newbie

Pissangel, Ryanair fly to Hamburg really cheap but it's only from Stansted if that's any good to you?
    At the moment it's £19 each way including taxes. It'll save you a 24 hour coach journey!

9. pissangel

pissangel Newbie

i thought that it was £19.99 there and £44.99 back. i'll probably fly anyway. it'll be better

10. Yoni

Yoni Member

Booked my flights today \m/

Stanstead-Hamburg, £88, 31st-5th

11. pissangel

pissangel Newbie

who with? ryanair? i'll be getting mine soon, when ive actually got my wacken ticket. does anyone know when you can make a credit card order? wacken keep saying that it'll be soon

12. Yoni

Yoni Member

Yeah, with Ryanair. We actually wanted to come back on the 4th, but the return flights are £35 more expensive, so we decided just to camp out another night, or not sleep at all :)

I still need to get the festival ticket though!

13. pissangel

pissangel Newbie

are you staying in a hotel or camping? we wanna go on tuesday 30th and come back on the 5th. i think it's still the same price but we dont know if well be able to stay anywhere on the 30th. we were gonna get a hotel, but thats just more hassle than its worth! PLUS, we'll have more money for tyhe metal market!

14. voice_of_hell

voice_of_hell Member

A UK Wacken camp would be cool, especially for those of us who haven't been before, it would be helpful to meet some people who speak the same language as us! Just get a massive British flag and we can come and find you. Anyone know if we can camp on the tuesday at wacken?

15. Kiran

Kiran Newbie

i;M COMING DOWN FROM LONDON, IM TAKING THE COACH, AND I'D LOVE TO MEET UP WITH SOME UK METALHEADS

I HAD A QUESTION THOUGH, HOW MANY BANDS DO YOU THINK I COULD SEE A DAY, BECUASE THERE ARE ABOUT 30 BANDS I'D LIKE TO WATCH , AND I DON'T IMAGINE BEING ABLE TO SEE THEM ALL ...

ALSO, IS IT EASY TO MOVE FROM ONE STAGE TO ANOTHER, OR ARE THEY REALLY FAR APART ???

AND DO YOU THINK THE ARGON COPACH WILL SELL OUT, CUZ I CAN'T GET TICKETS UNTIL THE END OF JUNE

k

Diese Seite empfehlen