How long have you been talking about Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
29 März 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Just wondering how long have you guys been discussing Wacken, ie with fellow WOA attandees and friends goings with you?
For us (Shiny and I, that is), its been since about X-mas, when our plan to go this year was conceived, and since then it has been discussed on some level virtually EVERY DAY!!!!

So are you the same, or have you been so many times at this stage you just couldn't give a shit anymore?

29 März 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
120euros!!!! I cant fucking believe that!
Well I guess we'll know next year, we were a bit naive on that front I suppose.
Yeah out flight goes directly into Hamburg, not into Lubeck airport. What about?

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
talking about Wacken? Definitely every day since I joined this forum in January :D
But as I´ve been to Wacken already the last 5 years, there may have been 5 years of discussing :D Hehehe. Always bothering our non-metallic friends.
And when you´ve been there once you´ll come again. You can never been there so often that you don´t give a shit anymore! :)