How Hungover was u after new years eve?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Mine is terrible. I went to bed at 11 in the morning and wake up a few hours ago.

And I'm feeling worse by thinking that tomorrow I'll have to work :(

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Was not hung over, but did not sleep much. Now I just got up after six hours sleep and am happy not having to work tomorrow :)

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
After drinking 4 Jack & Cokes,4 shots of JagerMiester,3 test tube shooters(didn't know what it was),& 3 beers,I woke up with the mother of hangovers.I got so drunk last that I smoked a cig & I don't even smoke.I didn't get home till around 5AM & I slept till 10AM.

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
I wasnt that hungover it was more the shame that got me...
After all after a really cool n fun period I totally crashed, lied down under a table next to my own pool of vomit for a couple hours
that was fucking baaaaaddd :(

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Not really hungover, surprisingly...but I did have an apocalyptic stomachache, as I do after any good puking session! Couldn't put anything in my mouth all yesterday without having it come right back up again...ew!

Supposedly I went wandering while completely trashed...next thing I knew, I was behind some warehouse in an industrial area, about a mile away from the house I was partying at, and my friend Nick was calling my cellphone, trying to figure out where the hell I was. Took him a good hour to find me, because I was too drunk to describe the building I was behind in any detail. But damn, that was fun. :D

The best was that I had to work the next day at 9 am...HAHAHAHA...

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
I was huingover AND I got the flu.

Not a fun combination. I was in a coma all of yesterday, and I was supposed to have a date :(

Now she thinks I don't want to see her.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Warthog

Supposedly I went wandering while completely trashed...next thing I knew, I was behind some warehouse in an industrial area, about a mile away from the house I was partying at, and my friend Nick was calling my cellphone, trying to figure out where the hell I was. Took him a good hour to find me, because I was too drunk to describe the building I was behind in any detail. But damn, that was fun. :D

That reminds me of someone I know...
ME! :D

Good work, I'm usually the one that gets lost ;)

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
I didn't get that drunk actually, just smoked loads and got really really mashed :)