How do I know if I am going....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I have responded to them [Sven] asking did they actually read my mail.
It was Marked URGENT.
I also sent a new mail with the same detail...
I don't know what more to do, unless someone here has a different contact.
Maybe I should mail them every hour on the hour until... AARRGGHHH!!!

How much you may hate it, CALL them (+49 4627 18 38 38)!
A mail can be "ignored" due to the preasure of the orders, a call can't.

Possible until 6pm CEST (4pm GMT)

14 Aug. 2013
Dublin, Ireland
How much you may hate it, CALL them (+49 4627 18 38 38)!
A mail can be "ignored" due to the preasure of the orders, a call can't.

Possible until 6pm CEST (4pm GMT)

Well, It looks like my mails have paid off.

Sven sent me a mail saying they will cancel two of the orders and refund my money. Here's hoping I receive my original order of 2 tickets. [There's no reason why I shouldn't] But, Hey! anything can happen...

\m/

UPDATE:

After much toing and froing with Metaltix, I eventually received my refund today [28/08/13] 14 days after they cancelled the tickets.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

luceyfier

14 Aug. 2013
Sydney,Australia
I have the same problem,ordered 2 X-mas tix no problem(paid by credit card),received a confirmation email,then a day later when I checked my Metaltix account and found there was another order for 2 X-mas tix but no confirmation was sent,yesterday I received 2 emails stating that my tickets 2 x 2 are on their way,checked my credit card statement and I have paid for 4 tix :( . I sent an email yesterday to Metaltix but just got a generic reply saying they will get to my email asap,going by what is on the Wacken website,I suspect my only recourse will be to use the Ticket Exchange to get rid of the 2 extra tix,as I live in Australia this is going to be a pain.This will be my first Wacken so this is all a bit new and confusing.:confused:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gkanazawa

6 Aug. 2013
Japan
did you refresh the page when you sent the credit card data? Because the website was very unstable, maybe you had many orders opened while trying to checkout and as you may sent the data twice, the system maybe understood as 2 checkouts.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I have the same problem,ordered 2 X-mas tix no problem(paid by credit card),received a confirmation email,then a day later when I checked my Metaltix account and found there was another order for 2 X-mas tix but no confirmation was sent,yesterday I received 2 emails stating that my tickets 2 x 2 are on their way,checked my credit card statement and I have paid for 4 tix :( . I sent an email yesterday to Metaltix but just got a generic reply saying they will get to my email asap,going by what is on the Wacken website,I suspect my only recourse will be to use the Ticket Exchange to get rid of the 2 extra tix,as I live in Australia this is going to be a pain.This will be my first Wacken so this is all a bit new and confusing.:confused:

just keep on spamming metaltix, it worked out (so far at least) for the other guy.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

just keep on spamming metaltix, it worked out (so far at least) for the other guy.

Or TAKE THE PHONE!!! (+49 4627 183838)

Scott28

6 Aug. 2013

The best way to fix your ticket issue is to call them, I had issue with my tickets and email they never responded best way get a response is to call them, once I called them I got my ticket issue resolved!

Regards,

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I think by the examples in this thread we can be reasonably sure that Wacken 2014 didn't 'actually' sell out. I wonder if they will open up some more tickets or just try to do everything with the ticket exchange?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I think by the examples in this thread we can be reasonably sure that Wacken 2014 didn't 'actually' sell out. I wonder if they will open up some more tickets or just try to do everything with the ticket exchange?

We will only know in a few days. Then at that time the period in which one had to pay has expired. (plus the double orders etc. will be accounted for as well)

Though I don't think it'll be more than a couple of hundered (maybe thousend) tickets.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
We will only know in a few days. Then at that time the period in which one had to pay has expired. (plus the double orders etc. will be accounted for as well)

Though I don't think it'll be more than a couple of hundered (maybe thousend) tickets.

I think more. How many tickets do they sell? 80k? - even if you count only 5% of people have problems that's still 4000 tickets.