how big is wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kat_Malin

14 Apr. 2005
random strange question...does anyone know how big the wacken site (camping and main areana) actually is?
we're thinking of investing in walkie talkies for when we lost eachother cos english mobiles cost a fortune to use in germany, but we don't know what range our walkie talkies will need to work at. how far is it from the campsite to the main areana? anyone know?
thanks!!
kat xx

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
My friends and I (from Spain) had a meeting point where we usually met between concerts. That way we didn't need to use the mobile phones. Honestly, I don't think you'll need the walkie talkies

DarthFreak

Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
My friends and I (from Spain) had a meeting point where we usually met between concerts. That way we didn't need to use the mobile phones. Honestly, I don't think you'll need the walkie talkies

Its BIIIIG... lets put it that way, you can walk all night, and still not get to your tent...

(someone may say, this is due to being fucking drunk and just falling asleep somewhere :D )

The Meeting Point thingy is a good Idea, youll loose the walkie talkie anyway...

from actual sizes i think the longest distance to walk would be about half-3/4 an hour away... calculating that a human being walks about 2-3 miles an hour ...do the maths :) and that you can multiply by however slow you are after lots of beer :)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I imagine walkie talkies are useless...

1: Hey, we gotta meet up.
2: yeha....
1: Where are you?
2: i don't know...on some camp place..where are you?
1: where is who?
2: you!
1: fuck i'm drunk.. (sound of falling over)
2: hello?... (sound of falling over)

(based on a conversion i had at wacken on my mobile)