How Alcoholic Are You?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

main_unit

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Juli 2006
vlaardingen-netherlands
i had 3
but thats because i always have to be the fucking BOB

(for not dutchies: bob is a discovery of the dutch police,everybody can drink,except 1,thats the bob,he's driving the drunks home at night,normally you make arrangements for who is driving when,so you all can drink
but,i'm the only one with a drivers license :( )

main_unit

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Juli 2006
vlaardingen-netherlands
KlinaMetal schrieb:
Thanks a lot. It's my first WOA and i don't know well the terrain, but I'll try to find you. I know nobody but my friends at the moment and I would like to meet people. I hope see ya there. And, of course, always with a beer in hand :D .

in that case
put yourself on the meeting list @ the clarification of wacken-going topic
and meet us all at thursday afternoon @ the beergarten,there is a drawing of where the meeting is ;)
cant miss is :)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
KlinaMetal schrieb:
Thanks a lot. It's my first WOA and i don't know well the terrain, but I'll try to find you. I know nobody but my friends at the moment and I would like to meet people. I hope see ya there. And, of course, always with a beer in hand :D .

camping C is near the "beergarten"

you'll find it ;)

I'll probably be running around naked orso :p

by the way, we have planned a get to getter on thursday 16:00 near the beer garten, check http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=126824
you are welcome as well

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
main_unit schrieb:
i had 3
but thats because i always have to be the fucking BOB

(for not dutchies: bob is a discovery of the dutch police,everybody can drink,except 1,thats the bob,he's driving the drunks home at night,normally you make arrangements for who is driving when,so you all can drink
but,i'm the only one with a drivers license :( )
Sorry M_U, it's the BELGIAN police who started with BOB. And in all national languages (s)he was called BOB. It has no meaning whatsoever, exept that the Flemish made it an abreviation meaning "Bewust Onbeschonken Bestuurder"