how about chicks on fest ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Well if you're tiered of your GF then tell her so and go on...
Damned, can it be so hard to face the truth?
SHITE DOES HAPPEN....
Deal with it.
Take it from me with my experience. Going to Wacken and leaving your GF at home for so to come back is totally stupid.
Tell her how you feel and sit down ad talk it over with no alcohol\drugs. You owe it to her and yourself anyway.
I cheated once and i felt like hell afterwards.
Don't do the same to yourself.
Ok??
I'm going to Wacken with my new GF and we're going to have a good time. Hehehehehe. Yes she's my fiancee and someone dropped an idea to me. "Get married during My Dying Bride"
There's a lot of chicks there, but don't put a pressure on yourself. She's not going i guess. So be a SATANIST and decide what you want.
After all it's only up to you.

"Ave Satanas, Regie Lucifer, Shemmamforash"

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
for energizer: having those really kind thoughts on females will get you one of two things: NO SEX, or SEX FOR MONEY (which is, for me, the ultimate degree of self-disrespect and humilliation). Are you european?!?!?
You can also try some goth S&M bitch

Women are a part of a man's life (and vice-versa, obvisously), so i can't conceive that one can have a chick-at-a-festival-for-FUN. The paid WC's can be a nice play for you to jerk off

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yeah.... I found out the meaning of "chick" some time after this thread....I thought it was just the female way of "guy", but I'm quite an ignorant in slang expressions... :( I haven't seen energizer again in the forum....

btw, Wackianne, I saw you were reading this thread, and I wanted to reply before you, but you've been faster than me.... ;)

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Uh? How did you see I was reading that thread??

Hehehe, strange you thought that "chick" is like "guy" :D

Well, have to say good night quite quickly now... have a nice night!