Hotel vs Camping

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Yeah I agree with all you bitches who say Camping!.....

I dont understand why anyone wouldnt want to camp at such an event! Its perfect! you are right there...it costs practically nothing!!!! and it rules having everything so close i.e. party grounds, concert grounds, festival, bathrooms (depending on whether or not you are a male, uh hem ;-) ) You also meet a lot of funny and interesting people from all over the world where ever you go...from your camp ground to the bathroom..you are bound to meet someone on a funfilled alcoholic adventure...(shout out to the lovely boys from Sweeden!)

It has its sucky parts....waking up early in a hot sweaty tent...although you went to bed freezing the night before...but its all part of the fun...

My favorite part was watching all of my friends come out of their tents after they were completely wasted the entire night..hahah thats always very entertaining ;-)!!!!

So shut up and come camping!

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Well, I can recommend you the camping option!
Last year it was the first Wacken for me, and I had strange feelings before it because I only knwe the festivals in Argentina and they are.................... (i don´t need to write it down)

But camping there is great!!!

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Wait...whats this talk about Sex Shops in Hamburg? Will they have a vender at Wacken? ;-) tee hee..that would rule...but eh..Camping...no comment ;-) nur Spaß Liebe leute!

Yaesssssa! CAMPING FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!!!! BEER BEER BEER!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
One negative thing bout camping, is when you come back to your tnet in the middle of the night and it's on the ground because someone has fallen over it and it's broken...
Very annoying :)