Hot dog

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
i know, this is a very stupid question :D

i've eaten some hot-dogs (and i really enjoyed them :D )

but the question is which were the ingredients? :D

bread, that huge wurstel, mayo, mustard, ketchup, cucumber and that crisp brown thing.. could anyone tell me what was that thing? i think this was somekind of dried onion.. but i dont know.. maybe if you know the exactly name i could find it here in italy :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
main_unit schrieb:
the cucumber you are talking about isnt cucumber
its called: pickles,in dutch: augurk
we do not know the translation for sure ;)

;)

Gewürzgurke, Essiggurke, saure Gurke or Cornichon - its not typical German, is it? :eek:
And of course its pickled cucumber... ok, maybe a sub-species of cucumber, but still...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
im not able to find recipes that explain how to cook these roasted onions :( :D

i've thought to just roast them but i know that i wont succeed to make them crisp as those :( :D

next year, i will buy 2-3 packs of these roasted onions and i will bring them in italy to study :D

Metal_Ste

14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
its gurkin, or another name for it is pickle. Its not cucumber but it is related. same shit you get on macdonalds burgers.

i only had one hot dog this year, i was very weirdly vegatarian for most of the festival, gone off meat lately.