Holydaygryytyngs from Mexico

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Yeah you are NORMAL because crazy=normal ;) I don't know too why people thinks I am sick when I do NORMAL things,because for me it is usuall (or I just have no rules of what is normal :).It is just different taste for things :)

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
@Charger: Hell Yeah!!! :D:D:D

@H_g: Yesterday I was with Rosk out to the Nightlife of Monterrey - absolutely great (Thanx Rosk and I WANT MORE!!!) we were in a Punk/Metal/what else bar and there were realy funny and crazy people and I was with my very bright hair a kind of exotic, because there allmost just were Mexicans and thats good. I heard there, that I must be totaly sick in the head of behaving the way I did (I just behaved like allways....) They ment it in the funny way, so they liked it!!!
But no, I'm not crazy...I'm total normal!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Bye for now, Rosk has just arrived!!!

Hell yeah!!! Mr. Krause gave some True Metalers a really hard time :D :D
It was a great weekend, lots of beer, lots of food, and overall great having Shizzo and Silke here.... Looking forward to next weekend and having them here again!!! :D

@H_g: To be crazy is crazy and everybody knows minus * minus is plus also the opposite, so it's normal beeing crazy-but I don't want to be normal.....*think*....*runningagainstwall*.......*gaga* :D:D:D:D

@Evenfiel: I'll do so.....BUT I have no "c" *lookingevil* *gg*

@S&L: What do you want to say with this *?????* :D:D:D

@Rosk: Thanx for the flowers..... *gg* Maybe it will be faster then you tnink of seeing us again *makingevilface*...*blackmetalstyleevillook*...*gg*
But I can give the compliments back.....having a nice time with you!!!!

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Heh I have still that pinky mark on my leg from you,I think it will be there forever (You see,how brutal are ya ;););)

I was wondering why I have no bruises on my legs (except that pinky) and I started to miss them when i got here.And then I was rolin' down the hill and voila,I have new scratches, juhu :D

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Heh I have still that pinky mark on my leg from you,I think it will be there forever (You see,how brutal are ya ;););)

I was wondering why I have no bruises on my legs (except that pinky) and I started to miss them when i got here.And then I was rolin' down the hill and voila,I have new scratches, juhu :D

That wasn't me *watchsweet* *gg*

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
@Charger: Hell Yeah!!! :D:D:D

@H_g: Yesterday I was with Rosk out to the Nightlife of Monterrey - absolutely great (Thanx Rosk and I WANT MORE!!!) we were in a Punk/Metal/what else bar and there were realy funny and crazy people and I was with my very bright hair a kind of exotic, because there allmost just were Mexicans and thats good. I heard there, that I must be totaly sick in the head of behaving the way I did (I just behaved like allways....) They ment it in the funny way, so they liked it!!!
But no, I'm not crazy...I'm total normal!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Bye for now, Rosk has just arrived!!!
Ohh ..my god ..how shoking...

I missed the grand event ..SH*T!!
When are you coming back schizzo ..I'want to warn every soul and all officials..*ggg*
@rosk Hi ..ehem.. crazy schizophrenic Metalmaniac for sale ..really cheap..special offer...you can keep him in Mexico ..;)*ggg*

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Yeah Suwarin you have missed two weekends of lots of beer and fun!

About buying that schizophrenic Metalmaniac... ehem, I'm not really interested at the moment, but I can advertise him here for a little fee ;) :D :D

What a mess, nobody wants me/us :(

So I better leave this stupid Forum and go to where people like me....

*search*
*stillsearch*
*stillsearch*
*stillsearch*
*stillsearch*
*stillsearch*
*stillsearch*
*stillsearch*
*stillsearch*
*stillsearch*
*stillsearch*

Damn, nobody likes me so I desided to stay here in the Forum and begin of just making trouble :D:D:D

@H_g: As I remember was it the rest of a tree that hit you ;)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Shizzo: Something had to hit me to head when I was born,otherwise I don't know why should I be so crazy...yeah maybe it is because of my brother cause he played with me when I was about one year old game bee Maya and allways let me fall down and hit the floor ;):D

You don't need to go anywhere,it will be enough when you will buy a lot of mirrors,and you can be sure that all that people,who you will see likes you ;););)