HOLY MOSES FREE SHOW IN HANNOVER - THIS SATURDAY !!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Musik" wurde erstellt von musicextreme, 11. September 2007.

1. musicextreme

musicextreme W:O:A Metalhead

Here is a newsletter from the gods of thrash metal, HOLY MOSES:

Dear Friends,
    Holy Moses will play a secret live show in Hannover/Germany, during our rehearsels for the new album. It’s for free and in a small club http://www.soma-music-club.de

If you want to join us, come and see us, it will be a huge party from a friend of us, why we are playing for him, it’s also a secret….so come and join us to celebrate a party….the date??? It will be Saturday, 15th, september 2007, starting at 8 p.m. (20 Uhr)

Invite your friends…

2. Megatherion

Megatherion W:O:A Metalmaster

ähh... bei der (angekündigten und auch beworbenen) Band-Jubiläumsshow waren schon nur 30 Leute da... ist dann ein geheimer Gig sinnvoll ? :confused:

3. musicextreme

There were many more than 30...but if you prefer to go to the Shakira show that would be better for you...Arschloch !!

4. Megatherion

Hey you Arschloch A+, I like Holy Moses and some of my friends went to the show (some of them even were part of the orga) in Ahaus and told me about the many more than 30 persons :rolleyes: :mad:

Meint der mich hier ansaugen zu müssen, Volldepp alder :rolleyes: Hab ich denn wat schlimmes gesagt ausser das H.M. ab und zu nicht den grössten Publikumszuspruch haben ? :confused:

:o Do you really know about the secret free Shakira underground shows with her secret side project Blood Volcano (raw Mexican Blackthrash) ? Where will they take place ? :confused:

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 12. September 2007
  5. musicextreme

Maybe at your house? THe same as last year´s Britney Spears secret underground show in your daddy´s cabaret?

6. Megatherion

pssssttt !!!! :eek::eek: I dont have enough beer here for everyone !!! :o

7. musicextreme

Then you and your friends have to go to the Holy Moses show in Hannover this Saturday . There will be plenty of beer in there !!!
    :D

8. baerbael

baerbael W:O:A Metalmaster

hu?:confused:

secret britney spears show last year?

that must be wrong!

i can not remember that i put on my peruke and did a singel show anywhere last year!

:o

:p

:D

Diese Seite empfehlen