Holiday thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Warthog schrieb:
hehe...I couldn't believe that there were actually preachers on the radio saying that Kerry (catholic) was going to place the USA under Vatican control. EXACTLY the same thing people were saying about Kennedy back in 1960.

Honestly, does the Pope look like he has the capacity to exert shadow control over ANYTHING anymore?

I think at the moment he's mostly concerned with the control of his bodily functions.

Btw, the US are certainly not alone in sporting old idiot protestant cults. There is strange churches in Germany, too, mostly mixed with anthroposophical beliefs. And I think both in Scandinavia and in the Netherlands there are a lot of extremely fundemantelist protestant churches. Hey, the dutch even have their own bible belt. It is very popular to only blame America, and that seems very unreasonable.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
One month left... then I have my Summer holidays... :)

all in all 11 weeks... 2 weeks on vacation in the Netherlands and Luxembourg, 4 weeks working in a lab, maybe some more smaller parties and festivals and hopefully another job. I got a job offer for Malta, but in July I can't go since I have to go to hospital again :rolleyes:

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Thread recykling, the environmentalists should learn from the forum :D

I'm off from June 23 through July 10.
One summer party, one wedding and one 60-years party during that time.

Then I'm off from July 29 through August 7 for Wacken.