hitler bar

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
hes not nazi...apparently

Dear foreign customers,
I am the owner of "Adolph Hitler Bar".
I've been snubbed by some foreign customers ever since I opened a cocktail
bar named "Hitler". But I couldn't answer their questions nor explain my thoughts because of the difficulties of different languages.
I'd like to say that I don't believe that Hitler was a good person either.
I can totally understand why foreigners are upset. I've learned his brutalities against the peace of the world from books, TV and movies.
As you know, Korean had a similar situation with Japan during WW2.
I have upsetting feelings about what Japanese did to Korean as well, If I
saw a bar name "HiroHitto " in other countries, I should feel the same way.
I am not a Nazi, the bar name came out at a meeting with interior designer.
We just wanted a name that can be related to or represent Germany, easy to
remember and easy to design the interior with. We couldn't think about the
history point of view when picking the name. The name "Hitler" was totally meaningless, it was nothing more than a material for the business.
I feel shame and I'd like to make a sincere apology for using the name
without being able to consider how foreigners might feel. I also thank to Mr. Lebow and his wife for letting me know my big mistake and giving me the chance to publish a written apology.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i showed my jewish friend :) who just came back from germany to see her relatives who survived :)...she was just as disgusted! :(:mad:

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I read that news story & I think that's fucked up.My grandfather was in a "camp"(he was a Russian soldier) & my grandmother(from the Ukraine) saw what the Nazi's were doing 1st hand.She was in a forced labor camp.Granted,there was & always will be a fascination about Hitler & the Nazi party.It is a part of history & I hope people learn from history.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Just a few hours ago read in a swedish newpaper that the bar owner has been forces to remove pictures of Hitler and other nazis from his wall in the bar.

And that the government are looking into how they can get ppl in that region to better understand what happened durin WWII.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
That's really sad that some people don't think about anything as it seems. I don't open a Pol Pot or Stalin-Bar either ?!

:mad:

Don't have people any idea about recent history and the two world wars? My ancestors were hunted from Czech after the second world war because they were Germans and this is another sad story out of this war...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
racism - me fucking victimised A-FUCKING-GAIN

:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fucking world still hasnt fucking changed yet....why? racism still fucking exists..not just the fucking neo-nazi wanker....but a fucking casual bitch.

how? well i was finishing work...gonna jump in a car to head home...and some anal-wanker shouted some dumb rased bitch shouting some dumb arsed karate chop tihng at my family...

so fuck them...and this dumb fucking country...if i cant fucking walk 20metres to my car WITHOUT racism...well i can fucking call upon my country with the biggest fucking air and man power int he fucking world

thats fucking right - CHINA!
(im sure theyre supporting N KOrea....so look out hoggy;):p)

FUCK YOU!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad:

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: racism - me fucking victimised A-FUCKING-GAIN

Originally posted by dittohead

thats fucking right - CHINA!
(im sure theyre supporting N KOrea....so look out hoggy;):p)

What makes you think that? I thought China and Korea hated each other. :p

Besides, everyone knows that Mongolia is the REAL Eastern superpower. They're just modest.