hi Enlish talking guys

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hi, folk, really nice to see a new face here!!

Anyway, I remember your face, you wrote something in my Deutsch thread "so ein mist". By the way, does that mean "what a shit" (or something similar)?

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Yeah Sodomy..."So ein Mist" means "what a shit" *lol*

After you`ve written something in the German thread I was so curious what`s up in the english forum...

My english is not very good so I think I will not post mostly and often here...but I`d like to greet the metal fans outer germany
:)

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Shadowtear

My english is not very good so I think I will not post mostly and often here...
:)

the same with me - I´m only posting here to train my English...haha...guess it´s working ;)
No, but you also meet a lot of nice folks from everywhere in here! :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yes! These forums are more useful than languages schools (and a whole lot funnier). And as there are no spanish guys, I'll never have the temptation to post in spanish (although Thordis V. is trying to learn it).

the problem: this forum may take me to suicide, because the more I read your posts the more I want to go to my first Wacken, but I don't find any insane headbanger in Madrid who wants to come with me!!! Do you think I would be a good gigolo, because the only solution I've found is to pay the trip to a friend of mine? (and of course I have no enough money for that)

Tjodalv

25 Nov. 2001
Behind my Drums
To be honest I prefer tio write in english!
I need my english skill severyday at work or in other forums!
I have many friends from the UK which write all these emails in english.... of course I respond in english too :D

I am from switzerland and it is easier to me to talk English than German. Ow and my mother tongue is Swiss german of course...

hey and this was a nice welcome here... I think I'll stay for a while... for another 10 pack of beer :D muahaha

greetings & Regards

Tjodalv

necrophagiac

4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
Sodomy&Lust dont worry about finding someone to go with you, just head along on your own!!

Im coming from in the UK on my own and im really really looking forward to it, because im sure ill meet loads of cool people before i even get to wacken (on the 30 hour coach journey!), nevermind when i actually get there!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Not to mention all the people travelling from Rock Machina straight to Wacken. My group's going to be at RM-there are about 16 of us now. I'm going to Wacken via Barcelona and Zurich at this stage. But if the RM line up doesn't improve for me, I'll be going a different route.

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by AngelWitch73

Heya Brat ! I decided to come check this out more often ! Maybe I´ll see you in Regensburg ?! :)

woo hoo! Howdy AngelWitch-haven't been on AIM for a while. It's been pretty busy at work....

Asked around about Mortal Sin, but it seems nothing has happened since you spoke to Wayne.

Shadowtear, do you mean "try hard" (hard superior)?

I wish I studied German and French more at school. Unfortunately, we didn't have good teachers at our school. I did German for 6 weeks and French for the rest of the year and even then it was only twice a week. I watch a lot of foreign films and tv - especially Komissar Rex :) - and try and pick up the language.

I'm trying to learn a bit more Spanish, German, Italian and French before I come to Europe. The only other language I speak fluently is Russian, but that's not going to help me in western Europe hahahah

schneeWITCHen

24 Nov. 2001
East of the Rhine
hi guys,

maybe i'll be hanging around here too.
my mom grew up in NY/NY/USA and i have relatives there, so my english is ok ;)

btw, does anyone know if there are metal-pubs or something like that in NY or NJ? I plan to got there again when i'm 18 or later, would be cool if there'd be a nice place to go ;)

greetz,
witchi