Hi all, new here....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Stormy

20 Juni 2003
Basque Country
Website besuchen
woww woa!! hah!! what a warm welcome!!! thank u all!! and yeah, Slayer rules!!!
berserkur!!! u know basques!!! u´re surely the first one that know us without telling before where´s it.... hah!

Slayer rules but i got really dissapointed when they came to the basque country.. the wankers..... i´ll tell u what happened... the assholes..... sorry but got to say it... i admire their music but they´re so.... grrrr.... hahahah!!!

thanx to all!!!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Stormy
woww woa!! hah!! what a warm welcome!!! thank u all!! and yeah, Slayer rules!!!
berserkur!!! u know basques!!! u´re surely the first one that know us without telling before where´s it.... hah!

Slayer rules but i got really dissapointed when they came to the basque country.. the wankers..... i´ll tell u what happened... the assholes..... sorry but got to say it... i admire their music but they´re so.... grrrr.... hahahah!!!

thanx to all!!!

Have you been to Wacken before then?

Stormy

20 Juni 2003
Basque Country
Website besuchen
Have you been to Wacken before then?

yep.... in the 99, it was the 10th anniversary. was really cool, appart from the fucking bloody rain that fell down while Six Feet Under and Cannibal Corpse playing.... heh... and the Therion gig, that dunno why but they had to stop playing before playing all the setlist.... grrrrrr.... hahah!

and yeah.... i´ve started feeling confy here... heh, thanx for the warm welcome again. now i´ll have to start getting used with your names... heh.. so many people in here...

@Sodomy... are there more basques in here? yeah!! i need to know them!! hehe...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Stormy

@Sodomy... are there more basques in here? yeah!! i need to know them!! hehe...

Well, I'm supposed to be basque, but not a true basque :):) Ok, let me explain it, due to job reasons, my parents moved to Bilbao two years before I was born. I was born in Bilbao, and 2 months later my parents moved back to Madrid, where I live since then.

And because of that, the only basque words I know are 'Agur', 'Ezkerrik Asko' (sorry if it's misspelled) and some song titles by Su Ta Gar.......