Hey Ray!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Wackianne, 21. Dezember 2002.

1. Wackianne

Wackianne W:O:A Metalhead

We´ve arrived well at home last night (apart from some wrong ways :p)! Was great meeting you and Jack (say hello!), lookin fwd to the pics (even if I´m sure I must look horrible after having had a look in a mirror last night :D)!
    By the way, I think, you didn´t tell me the interview story anymore - could you do that here? And where will it be published then?
    Greetings, Anne

2. Supercharger

Supercharger W:O:A Metalmaster

Well sorry for not telling the story. Parts of the interview will be broadcasted during the show of this evening. We'll play a Manowar song and I'll dedicate it to you and the two other girls (I'm sorry..forgot their names..my memory is horrible). :D

3. Wackianne

Hm, you think, there´s a chance I could listen to that show? Or will you have the chance to put it on a cassette? Would be fine :)! Theresa (Tissy) and Sarah were the other two - will soon send the adresses over! Well, gotta hurry to town now for some last shopping, so bye for now!

4. Supercharger

Supercharger W:O:A Metalmaster

Hmm putting it on minidisc or tape shoudn't be a problem..Now it's time to shave myself..I'm looking 40 instead of 22 :D. Give my regards to Tissy and Sarah if you see them. :D

5. Wackianne

Uh, fine, lookin fwd to hear it then (even if it´s dutch :p)! Could you also put the rest of the interview which is not on the show on tape? However, have fun with the show :)! Will pm idresses now!

6. Carpathian_Wolf

Carpathian_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

Think u guys had a good time hm???

:D

Hope i meet u both at wacken :D

Diese Seite empfehlen