Help!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

nas110

22 Apr. 2008
I have a problem. My flight is scheduled for 6am on the 3rd of Aug in Hamburg due to several slip ups by the person who booked my flight. Is there any way I can get to the Hamburg airport possibly after At the Gates and Carcass' sets?

I tried to find a bus but I cannot find any that makes this possible. Is it possible to take a taxi that late? If it is, how much would that cost me?

Mind you I'm a female traveling alone for my journey to and from the airport...

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
ew!

That's not going to be a cheap mission. I know that much.

You could try the Car Share board on this site.....I'm not sure if it's running yet, but maybe if you offer up some money, or just try your luck, you can get a ride with someone bailing right after the show. I do know a good number of people do do that....quite wisely, to avoid the Sunday morning MADNESS.

Renting a car (to keep the whole weekend or possibly pick up in Itzhoe the day before), or reserving a taxi (get a local to call and help you with that there) is probably your only other options. I have no idea how much a taxi from Wacken to Hamburg would run. :confused:

Good luck with that!

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007