... help?....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Vhaira

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Feb. 2007
Canada
So what supplies might I need ... this will be my first trip to Germany and on my own (possibly bringing my 2 bestfriends ... but they've never left this province never mind country).

and How much might the trains cost etc...

Lady_Vhaira

21 Feb. 2007
Canada
hmm just came up with a plan ... Wacken first then through Belgium to England (I'm sure there's a ferry or something), up through Scotland (stop in to see my Gran), Norway to Sweden to Finland ... then home ... sound good? I'll put in details later...

I want to go to Switzerland ... but I also want the clearest (possibly cheapest) path .. Switz would mean back tracking

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
hmm just came up with a plan ... Wacken first then through Belgium to England (I'm sure there's a ferry or something), up through Scotland (stop in to see my Gran), Norway to Sweden to Finland ... then home ... sound good? I'll put in details later...

I want to go to Switzerland ... but I also want the clearest (possibly cheapest) path .. Switz would mean back tracking

Switzerland is fucking expensive!!!

If you're in Belgium, go to Bruges (=Brugge) to the Beer museum.
And after you went there, tell me what it's like. (so I don't have to travel those 2 hours for nothing :D)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden

Let me know if you plan to visit Gothenburg, I'll give you some useful info :)

Actually, there's a thread where this was discussed recently...

ah, here we go:
http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=130807

:)

Lady_Vhaira

21 Feb. 2007
Canada
Let me know if you plan to visit Gothenburg, I'll give you some useful info :)

Actually, there's a thread where this was discussed recently...

ah, here we go:
http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=130807

:)

sweet thank you

funny thing was.. I was thinking of places to visit ...my mind said Gothenburg ... but I didn't know if it actually existed lol I was about to look it up .. but you saved me the trouble :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Yeah! Scotland! :D Where would you be heading? Also, Belgium kicks ass.

Don't go to Switzerland, it's expensive and the people are pretty unfriendly.

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Did you know that Bruges existed?

I'm feeling troubles....

Yeah, want to have fun in Brugge? Do not go with my mom on the canalboats. She will tell you everything before the guide does.

my mom: look there *points* it is "het klienste vensterken"
1 minute later
the guide:"and to the right you can the smallest window of Bruges"

And do not take the bus! Last time we parked at the station and took the bus to the city centre. After 2 stops we got out, because we got seasick on the bus..

Lady_Vhaira

21 Feb. 2007
Canada
lol no I did not know Bruges existed :p .. I'm not very learned in my cities/towns/villages/beer museums so there are alot of places that I don't know exist lol

as for Scotland... I want to head up through Edinburgh (make a few stops .. I want to show Tiff the castle and go through the dungeons... maybe one day I'll take her to the Tattoo) on to Glasgow.. see some old friends, then to Dumbarton to get some DAMN GOOD cooking from my gran .. other than that.. I have no idea yet ...

Lady_Vhaira

21 Feb. 2007
Canada
Yeah, want to have fun in Brugge? Do not go with my mom on the canalboats. She will tell you everything before the guide does.

my mom: look there *points* it is "het klienste vensterken"
1 minute later
the guide:"and to the right you can the smallest window of Bruges"

And do not take the bus! Last time we parked at the station and took the bus to the city centre. After 2 stops we got out, because we got seasick on the bus..

lol sounds like my Gran