Help with translation (German -> English) Please :)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Hi all,

I am hoping one of you awesome people can help me :) I have sent an email to the Metal Train people to ask a question because their menus when you have to specify which country you are in, do not include Canada and of course I need to make sure that my tickets for the train will go to the right place. The reply I got from them is below and from what I understand I am just to pick randomly either Turkey or Switzerland instead of Canada for the country and they will somehow make sure I get them?

Can anyone confirm for me please? (see below for original)

----------------------------------
Ihr wollt aus Kanada kommen und mit dem Metal-Train nach Wacken fahren? Klasse, das freut uns. 2011 hatten wir Teilnehmer aus New York und Costa Rica.
Bitte gibt bei Land Schwiz und Türkei ein, dann klappt das auch.

Viele Grüße

Ralph
Metal-Train
-----------------------------

cetta

26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.
Hi all,

I am hoping one of you awesome people can help me :) I have sent an email to the Metal Train people to ask a question because their menus when you have to specify which country you are in, do not include Canada and of course I need to make sure that my tickets for the train will go to the right place. The reply I got from them is below and from what I understand I am just to pick randomly either Turkey or Switzerland instead of Canada for the country and they will somehow make sure I get them?

Can anyone confirm for me please? (see below for original)

----------------------------------
Ihr wollt aus Kanada kommen und mit dem Metal-Train nach Wacken fahren? Klasse, das freut uns. 2011 hatten wir Teilnehmer aus New York und Costa Rica.
Bitte gibt bei Land Schwiz und Türkei ein, dann klappt das auch.

Viele Grüße

Ralph
Metal-Train
-----------------------------

Ehm, I think you should select either Switzerland or Turkey, maybe because those countries are not EU members I guess, and maybe because they can do tickets just for EU passengers and that's why Canada is not on the list??? and maybe you just have to print it out after you purchase it! just guessing.. it says that it works as well!

Wait for other people's responses :KO:

pfeiffer

7 Aug. 2011
Pick "Schweiz",
and use the remarks field ("Bemerkung:") to tell them that they have to send your ticket to Canada. ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Koldawne

31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
That was my thoughts also, but now I am stuck again because Pay Pal does not work so I have to figure out how to pay directly. Hopefully the train will not sell out too quickly as I don't even know if my tickets will arrive either. The email said that it wasn't a guarantee until I get them so now I have to hold off on booking other things until I know for sure that I can go to the event in the first place.

"The act of sale does not come about by this e-mail. Our act of sale comes off, when we deliver your ordered products to you."

That is a bit worrying. Do they always say this?

Koldawne

31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I will wait only a couple of months - if I can restrain myself that long! I planned a 2 week trip to Germany last summer in 4 months so I should be fine. I am just really excited and want to have everything ready right now! :D