hello

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
World War I...what an amazingly pointless war that was.

I mean, at least we got nuclear power and the UN from WW2, not to mention we finally got it into our thick heads that slaughtering eachother maybe isn't too good an idea.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Supercharger
Forgive my burst of outrage..but with some things you don't make of and WW I is just one of those things

Well. Always good to make fun of human stupidity. WWI is just one of the best examples.

@Hammered_gods:
The question is was there anyone in leadership at the time that actually had a brain?

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
You don't need to be intelligent to be leader,it just will be fine when you can say nice lies and people will eat you your lies.But still you must make them feel that all that evil and suffering will be for good thing(in name of your interest).

See what want Bush do about Iraq?He told people that they must stop Iraq because it makes mass destruction weapons.In fact,he wants to show that he is better than Saddam,because Saddam is something like Iraq's god,world fears him and Bush wants to prove that he have more power than Saddam.He wants world's respect.Rule the world.That's the only his interest.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
See what want Bush do about Iraq?He told people that they must stop Iraq because it makes mass destruction weapons.In fact,he wants to show that he is better than Saddam,because Saddam is something like Iraq's god,world fears him and Bush wants to prove that he have more power than Saddam.He wants world's respect.Rule the world.That's the only his interest.

No, he wants Iraq's oil supplies.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Well, Iraqs oil supplies would be nice, especially now that Saudi-Arabia is becoming an unreliable partner. Never forget that this is the region where father and son Bush made their fortunes - I think that there is a strong emotional component there, too. Finish what daddy has begun, that sort of idiocy.