Hello gorgeous people! I'm back!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Well I finally arrived home Sept 11 :eek: and am back at work today!

So hopefully will catch up on what's been happening here while I've been out of communication.

So who'll be there next year?!?! ME! :p

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Brat schrieb:

So hopefully will catch up on what's been happening here while I've been out of communication.

Quite a trip, let's hear all about it! I don't think you've missed very much, it's been quite dead here without you. There's a lot of nice pics in the "All pics online"-sticky-thread, however.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Brat schrieb:

Hey Brat girl, welcome back!
Missed you!

How was the rest of your european stay?

Did you notice I managed to keep away from calling you?

:D

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
kiss kiss to all...thank you

Well Gnoff, I'm surprised I didn't see you much at Wacken this year!

Well to answer everyone's questions:

I was in Germany and at Wacken, then my father and I travelled to Paris, Heidelberg, Stuttgart, Munich, Schwangau, Passau, Vilshofen, Wien, Kiev, Kirovograd, Moscow and St Petersburg.

Yes, Moscow was a bit scarey when all the places like Red Square and the Kremlin were closed to tourists and when a failed bombing attempt in one of the metro stations was one of the closest to the youth hostel we were staying in. There were so many people. All train stations were being patrolled and anyone who looked suspiciously dark was asked for papers. While at Leningrad Station in Moscow, my father watched 8 men being 'arrested' (taken away) while he was outside having a cigarette.

I managed to escape the Monastery my father and I visited in Moscow too. That was cool. It was where Peter the Great sent his first wife and imprisoned his sister.

St Petersburg was so cold! Summer straight to winter (for me anyway). I know it gets freezing there, but the icy wind coming down the Neva River was bone chilling.

Jet lag has only just hit me and I'm constantly hungry :lol:

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Brat schrieb:

Ill be there of corpse :D

Very nice to see you again nat :D

Mulkish greetings to you :D

And me gorgeous ?? why thank you for noticing :p