Hello everyone

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

tovag13

1 Apr. 2012
israel
After I realized what was written on the registration form, finally i signed up to this site.
so I just wanted to say hello to everyone and that i would love to integrate into the community.

Have a good week:p

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
After I realized what was written on the registration form, finally i signed up to this site.
so I just wanted to say hello to everyone and that i would love to integrate into the community.

Have a good week:p

somewhere on the bottom of the page you can switch everything to english which should make it more easy.

and hello to you too!

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Hello from me too. If you wanna be part of our community, the 50K before Wacken thread is recommended, we have most our conversations there :)