Harder than death?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Lock-Up is one

i think...they have quite a few members of cool bands, carnal forge i think,. cant remember much

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Poor little Warthog,he lives in the country where is that "nu-metal" shit everywhere you go (slapping Warthog friendly on the back);)

Whatever,I was yesterday on one concert,and there very crazy death groups and crazy pleople,with the most crazy Hammered dirty from the "blood" all over the face and sticking her tongue out every five minutes.I think that pictures from that concerts would be cool :D

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Here are some cool grind bands to check out.

Pigsty (Czech band, have one of the fastest drummers in the universe)

Prostitute Disfigurement

Fuck I'm Dead (Canadian, use a drum machine that goes about 280 bmp)

Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Maybe not metal you like. Metal is by definition hard, powerful, heavy rock music. I mean, I don't listen to grind (but I do go to shows 'cause I enjoy the pits), but I won't deny that it's metal.

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Then you tell me.. I don't think hardcore is metal... apparently some do..

Ah well.. I shouldn't complain.. as loing as it has harmony (and that grindcore, hardcore, nu-metal don't habe it in my ears.)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
It's a hard call. So many bands here are part of the "hardcore" scene but are starting to sound like they're influenced by black metal and melodic death metal. Some of you may have heard of Darkest Hour (www.darkesthour.cc), who are from my area. They're big in the punk/hardcore scene, even though they sound like At the Gates to me.

Of course, most of those "metalcore" bands suck big time. But I still won't deny that many of them really are metal.