Harald Scmidt metal special

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by dittohead
hahah cooool

are ed o'Sullivan or Howard Stern any good? ive heard of them..

Ed Sullivan's been dead for 20 years, I think. :D But his was the first great variety show. Lot of the classic clips you see of '60s bands like the Beatles and the Doors are from his show.

Howard Stern used to be really fucking funny a few years back, but recently, he's just gotten annoying. It's fun when he has strippers and Playboy playmates on his TV show, though. :D

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
eds dead?!?!? how??? when???

ahh howard Stern had a tv show....looks ok..but not worth waiting for

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
Ed Sullivan's been dead for 20 years, I think. :D But his was the first great variety show. Lot of the classic clips you see of '60s bands like the Beatles and the Doors are from his show.

Howard Stern used to be really fucking funny a few years back, but recently, he's just gotten annoying. It's fun when he has strippers and Playboy playmates on his TV show, though. :D

That's why I listen to The Don & Mike Show.They're very entertaining.