Happy New Year

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I went all the way to NYC to celebrate only to be corralled into a pen for 8 hours with a bunch of Asians who insisted on 1) traveling in a group of roughly 25 or so, and 2) insisted on pushing their way up to the front knocking me over at least three times. Then when it rained they all took out their umbrellas and the rain dribbled on my friend's head the whole time and he got sick yesterday probably from it. I really don't think I'm going to be doing that again.

On the bright side; I got confetti, there was this really nice guy that gave me one of these Mexican snacks with cinnamon that I really would like to get a hold of again, I got some amazing pictures in front of this church that came out great, and I finally got to see the UN up close even if it was closed, but closed is better than not being able to go remotely near it because the leaders are meeting like last time.