Happy Heavy Birthday Lordwalter

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Thanks FK. And another "Thank you very much" because you congratulate me twice!!! :D :D :D :D

Pablo, sabés que solo tomé alcohol porque esos alicantinos "me obligaban con sus vasos de tamaño increible!" :D :D :D :D :D :D
Sino hubiera sido por eso me hubiera quedado firme en mi postura!!! Gracias por saludarme vos también!!!

See you in Wacken!!

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Hey Lordwalter, I´m sorry to reply so late!
Hope you had a great birthday (along with me :)) - all good wishes for the next year of your life!!!

Bulma

Upss, Lo siento Walter!!! FELIZ CUMPLE!!!!

Do you know who I am? I have changed my name and in case you don't recognize me I will give you a clue: I can swear before a court that I've seen you drinking alcohol, at least during your stay in Alicante with some crazy guys........

Mentiroso!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FELICIDADES OTRA VEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Well, thank you very much people!!! I really don´t know how to thank all of you at the same time!!

Some friends of mine visited me last Monday, and although I told you I didn´t drink alcohol, I did it!!! :D :D :D There were only some beers and they were very good!!!! :D :D :D :D I really enjoyed it!!!

@Bulma: Quién eres?? Tengo un presentimiento de quien podrías ser, pero no estoy seguro aun. Puedes darme otra pista? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you again people. I hope this year will be better for all of us and not only for me.