Happy Birthday Rosk!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Yeah, great birthday for my sexican friend, a pity I couldn´t write it the correct day, but as Luci said...we where on holiday :)

SALUTE DUDE!!!

Hey thanks Shizzo!! seems like I will be greeted more today than on my birthday!!! That gives me a reason to party!!! :D:D:D

How was you holiday????

Originally posted by Rosk
Hey thanks Shizzo!! seems like I will be greeted more today than on my birthday!!! That gives me a reason to party!!! :D:D:D

How was you holiday????

You need a reason for party.....good that we gave you one :D:D:D

Holiday was fucking brilliant but very hard, two great festivals (With Full Force and Obscene Extreme) in a row with 3 days within where we ate much and also drank lot of good tschech pivo (beer) :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
You need a reason for party.....good that we gave you one :D:D:D

Holiday was fucking brilliant but very hard, two great festivals (With Full Force and Obscene Extreme) in a row with 3 days within where we ate much and also drank lot of good tschech pivo (beer) :)

Well it's not that I really need a reason to party... but it's always good to have one just as a reminder ;) :D

Your holiday sounds fucking great. But I think you have more of those coming right????

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
ah well, that "holiday" was just fuckin exhausting, now after 2 1/2 days I´m finally feeling a bit better.... I don´t hope there will be more holidays of that sort :rolleyes: :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@ Luci: Well.... I wouldn't complain too much about an exhausting holiday, you just have to take a little bit of extra holidays to rest from the official one ;)

@ Falki: Muchas Gracias Falkita!!!:) Cómo vas en tus exámenes de idiomas??? Tú también fuiste de vacaciones y a los festivales???

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Shadowtear
ehm...I´m a bit late :D

but also HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Frostgrinder and me :)!

Thank you Shadowtear and Frosti!!! Cheers to you both!!! :D

@ Pablo, Walter and gnoff: Wow!! It's an honor to have a cool birthday thread that resists to die ;) :D And that gives me more reasons to party :D:D:D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Rosk
Thank you Shadowtear and Frosti!!! Cheers to you both!!! :D

@ Pablo, Walter and gnoff: Wow!! It's an honor to have a cool birthday thread that resists to die ;) :D And that gives me more reasons to party :D:D:D

Party on my Mexican friend :)

I've been sober today, but last night was party time again :)